Spyder Garage

Default KUDOS TO FUN CENTER - DURANGO CO.

To make a long story short, on the way out of Durango this morning I got a "Check DPS" message and went into "limp mode" around 4:30 AM. Shut down the bike, restarted it. and the message went away. Took the Spyder back to Durango and waited for the Fun Center to open at 8:30. The got me right in, resolved the issue (installed the two new updates for the past week) and sent me on my way by 9:30 AM.

It was a great job by a great dealer.............thanks to all of the people involved at the dealereship! Hope they are on Spyderlovers to read this!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I also would like to compliment Fun Center. Took my Spyder for an oil change and received courteous, professional attention. Their installation and vehicle stock are also impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

I would like to say that this dealer went way way above and beyond what a dealer should do. I had to bring the rt in for an oil change and while doing the inspection found a broken plug wire. They had one over nighted by BRP and the next day had it installed in less than one hour(total time in shop less than 30 min). These guys and girls should be very proud of the way they handled all us Spyder owners. To Lyle and his wife you own and run a great shop.
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Hey Jim did ya get home ok?? I got to La junta and had to give it up the heat got to me. the bike said 107!! Got thru all the smoke without choking. Figured I owed me a room!!!Soo here I is. Thanks for the prayer think it really helped.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Hey Jim did ya get home ok?? I got to La junta and had to give it up the heat got to me. the bike said 107!! Got thru all the smoke without choking. Figured I owed me a room!!!Soo here I is. Thanks for the prayer think it really helped.
    We. got in around 11:15 this morning after leaving Selina Kansas around 3 AM to beat the heat. Temps on the bike were between 117 and 119 yesterday afternoon and real temp in parts of Kansas were running 104 to 109. HOT HOT HOT! HAVE A SAFE "REST OF THE TRIP"!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    We. got in around 11:15 this morning after leaving Selina Kansas around 3 AM to beat the heat. Temps on the bike were between 117 and 119 yesterday afternoon and real temp in parts of Kansas were running 104 to 109. HOT HOT HOT! HAVE A SAFE "REST OF THE TRIP"!

Glad you had a safe trip jim!
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons