Spyder Garage

Default High Mounted Rear Stop Light

That goes in the area of the trunk where one should have been from the beginning. Who has them and who makes them?
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Default HMT Light

Quote Originally Posted by flaggerphil View Post
    That goes in the area of the trunk where one should have been from the beginning. Who has them and who makes them?
    I agree. Its the HMT Street Magic Brake Light from ESI
    http://www.esicycleproducts.com/Spyd...rakeLight.html
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just got one of these two days ago. Ordered through custom dynamics. I must say, I was a bit disappointed in that it doesn't seem to fit as perfectly as I'd expected it to. also wish they came in a black option instead of chrome. Not everyone has the models that included chrome.
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I got mine at Custom Dynamics also, it was my 1st mod. it should be a stock item when it comes to safety. It is a must have.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Spyder Garage

Default Rear Stop Light

Cowtown installed the Custom Dynamics high mounted rear tail light in November 2011. Probably the best bang for the buck modification that we had performed on our RT-S.
    Reese
    2010 RT-S SE5 Orbital Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I got two from Custom Dynamics (sounds like it is the same one as ESI). It is a close fit. Be VERY cautious when you are placing it with the tape exposed. Very easy to not have it exact and once the tape bonds - it is a dog to try to move it.
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Flashing Rear Brake Light?

Does anyone know of a way to have the Custom Dynamics high brake light function as both a running light and flashing brake light? I tried a Radiantz flasher but it didn't work with the high brake light. Custom Dynamics told me some time back that they did not have a flasher for it but would in the future. However, I haven't seen a listing for it yet. I would like the extra safety of a flashing brake light.

Thanks for any info.

Mike
    Idaho

Spyder Garage

Here you go. Just scroll down to the RT Gen 2.

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/magi...htflasher.html
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Default High Mounted Rear Stop Lig

I have this unit & its great. Go to Custom Dynamics on the vendor page. On their home page, click Can-Am Spyder. Next click the box toward the bottom with Can-Am Spyder Magic Brake Flasher. Finally, at the bottom of that page, you'll find item: MAGIC-STROBES-RT $79.95. There are 9 - 10 setting which you cab choose. Enjoy.

Spyder Garage

A great accessory item. I have them on both my RT's. I agree--they should be an OEM item since they make a large difference in visability to those who are driving behind you.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by liketoride2 View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to have the Custom Dynamics high brake light function as both a running light and flashing brake light? I tried a Radiantz flasher but it didn't work with the high brake light. Custom Dynamics told me some time back that they did not have a flasher for it but would in the future. However, I haven't seen a listing for it yet. I would like the extra safety of a flashing brake light.

Thanks for any info.

Mike
    Idaho
    Custom Dynamics has the harness(~$30) that makes it both running and brake light.
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I called Custom Dynamics today and confirmed the flasher will work with the HMT brake light if the strobe is wired into the brake light wiring before the brake light controller and not after. I already have the convertor and with that the light will function as both a running light and flashing brake light, just as I wanted. Based on that I'm ordering the flasher.

Thanks to all of you for your input.

Mike
    Idaho
    www.rtwrider.net

Spyder Garage

I have one and it's one of my best mods. Very bright and I hope that the motorcycle unaware cager behind me sees it, it should be right in his or her eyes

Very Happy Rider