Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Where will you put a...

...laptop in a RT?
    We are leaving for some vacations next month (Yosemite, Death Valley, Santa Fe, Durango, Chaco Canyon and the Rockies), but having our own company we need to stay in touch with a laptop. On the big HD it was perfect in the tour pack but I wonder if it will not be better in the frunk (inside the roller) than in the rear or sides?
    What do you think?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Assuming it will be protected its own case, I'd try the trunk. The frunk is larger and would be capable of storing more items. Dale

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy keeps his in the laptop bag in the Frunk

And then he keeps the his 7 & 10" Galaxy Tabs in the trunk, the Teddy-Cam on the middle dash, the GPS on the top dash and the Droid in the cradle between the bars, a place for everything and everything in its place .............................. Except for my sanity of course

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think that i'd "Frunk" it. Sitting up betwen the front wheels ought to give it the smoothest ride and it'll be out in front of the engine heat.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I ryde to work anytime the weather allows. Since I am in IT I haul a laptop all the time. Been putting it in the frunk for 2 years with no issues.

Spyder Garage

I work mostly at home, but need to go in every couple weeks for a day, and always put my laptop in the frunk. 220 mile round trip commute.
    Isn't so bad now, but when I started this gig, it was 1100 miles/week with daily roundtrip run for several months. Never had a problem with the laptop!