Spyder Garage

Default TricLed out of stock

Talked to the guy from Tric. Very nice guy. Seems like great customer service. Would love to order from him, but most of the lights I want are out of stock and won't be in for a good while. Seems like a lot of people like his product.

But I can't wait till the Fall. Is there anyone else who can trick out the Spyder to be bad to the bone at night?

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

Default Wait for TricLED..................

Personal opinion, wait for Reggy to get items back in stock. He's great to work with and products are the best!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Deal with Reggy TRICLED. Hes on his way to Durango now. I know hes out of most LEDs right now but should be back in stock first week in July. Worth the wait .
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Agreed. Wait for Reggy. You won't be disappointed.
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Spyder Garage

I wonder if there are any spyderlovers from the south who can help me or point me somewhere to get all the LED's installed. I've even considered driving or shipping the bike to Vegas to let Reggie install everything. (I'm gonna deck the bike out with a ton of lights).
    Last edited by Kratos; 06-19-2012 at 07:55 PM.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I wonder if there are any spyderlovers from the south who can help me or point me somewhere to get all the LED's installed. I've even considered driving or shipping the bike to Vegas to let Reggie install everything. (I'm gonna deck the bike out with a ton of lights).
    Don't be ryding to vegas just yet, Reggy lives in florida

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I just spoke with Reggy - sounded like most things were expected back in his stock around 7-1 has this changed?
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteve View Post
    Don't be ryding to vegas just yet, Reggy lives in florida
    Oh wow! Didn't know that. LOL

Thanks for that info!

Spyder Garage

There are lots of places you can buy cheap LEDs and even kits, but if you want a top notch solution and 1st class service, I sure would wait long enough to give Reggy a chance to put it together for you !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    There are lots of places you can buy cheap LEDs and even kits, but if you want a top notch solution and 1st class service, I sure would wait long enough to give Reggy a chance to put it together for you !

Spyder Garage

I'm gonna call Reggie again when he gets back from Durango, and see if he can install all the lights for me. If so, I'll pre-order them, and once they get in, I'll drop the bike off to him.

Reason being.....this spyder is gonna be a decked out light show, and I'm not comfortable with doing it all myself.

Spyder Garage

Tell Reggy you waited but you want yours to look even better than his did at SpyderFest in these pics !

smIMG_1221[1].jpgsmIMG_1222[1].jpg

Spyder Garage

I'd wait for Reggy as well. We have been waiting on a green project night kit for a couple months now and reggy has been great giving us updates, etc... he said he'd have them in and ready to ship 7/1/2012. I believe he is going to Spyders in the Adirondacks as well. We have a green underglow kit from him, fender tip lights, fender dual color led strips...cant wait to add his project night kit ! Going to buy ore brake lighting from him as well when back in stock.

We are also purchasing the triple play kit from custom dynamics for our Spyder for more break lights options. They are nice guys and have good products as well just prefer to give our business to Reggy when possible.
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Tell Reggy you waited but you want yours to look even better than his did at SpyderFest in these pics !

WOW....looks like Santa's personal sleigh!

Spyder Garage

It looks and sounds like patience will pay off big. Reggy is the man for lights.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I believe Reggy said he was going to SITA ( Spyders in the Adirondacks) this year -- hopefully he is and will be a vendor I definately am looking to part with a little money on modifications , lol !
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kawakii View Post
    I believe Reggy said he was going to SITA ( Spyders in the Adirondacks) this year -- hopefully he is and will be a vendor I definately am looking to part with a little money on modifications , lol !
    When and where will this be?

Spyder Garage

Spyders in the Adirondacks if Aug 9 - 11 in Lake Placid,NY.

http://www.spydertalk.com/SpydersInT...acks/index.php

zrc

No fender strips... For Shame!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Reggy has

TricFenderz but he didn't have them turned on. Too much other lighting to compete..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

wait for Reggie .. I ordered a set of small lights and I will definately reccommend using/Waiting him .

Custom stock height carbon fiber wind screen
    Lamonster " custom" Spyder trunk decal
    Tricled Super white mini bulbs
    Tricled Cat eyes
    Spyderpops missing belt guard
    Custom Spyder Decals
    Carbon wheels
    PHANTOM * many other mods done *
    *Member of the Woodstock spyder ryders *

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wait for Reggy, you will not be disappointed. He is top notch and stands by his products better then anyone else, it will be worth the wait especially if he does the work he is a master at what he does.