Spyder Garage

Default Ont. Roadster Rally - Niagara Falls

The 2nd Annual Ontario Roadster Rally is just days away. Just wondering if any one has made any plans. We are leaving Friday morning and stopping at the West Lorne service center at about 9:00 am for a coffee and fuel, plan on leaving somewhere around 9:30.
    Any one wanting to join up with us is welcome.
    Hope to hear from any other riders heading there.
    Bruce - Mag.Metalic 2011 RT-S

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RydeOnThree View Post
    The 2nd Annual Ontario Roadster Rally is just days away. Just wondering if any one has made any plans. We are leaving Friday morning and stopping at the West Lorne service center at about 9:00 am for a coffee and fuel, plan on leaving somewhere around 9:30.
    Any one wanting to join up with us is welcome.
    Hope to hear from any other riders heading there.

We are heading up to Kitchener first thing Friday morning to take in a couple of hours of the LPGA golf tournament before heading off to Niagara Falls. Should be there for supper at the Hard Rock.

See you then

Mike & Janet

Spyder Garage

Default Watching for you

Hey Mike and Janet
    Will watch for you on the highway but will see you in Niagara Falls. Thanks for the reply.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Niagara Falls Spyder Rally

Leaving Hanover around 1200 friday anybody wishing to join us you are welcome to

Spyder Garage

Heading out Thurs. morning with Marker ( Mark & Nancy ) from Guelph into Port Dover for lunch then follow the lake back into Niagara Falls ,check into our rooms then take the Niagara PKWY into Niagara -On- The- Lake for dinner. Any one else interested. Spyder Steve ? Stan the Man ? Nudle ? See you all there. Would loved to have gone to Durango but its a 26 hour run for us. One day .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Anyone have any type of conformation with regards to the Ontario Owners Event other then a hotel reservation ? We are staying at the host hotel ( The Sheraton ) where I believe registration will take place on Friday ?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Confermation

We got an e-mail from Ontario Roadster Rally on June 5th telling us we are registered and the tenative agenda. I would think that is what they are sending since that is the e-mail address I gave them when I registered.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Anyone have any type of conformation with regards to the Ontario Owners Event other then a hotel reservation ? We are staying at the host hotel ( The Sheraton ) where I believe registration will take place on Friday ?
    Dan, like you, we received no confirmation of our registration for the rally, or our reservation for dinner at the Hard Rock cafe on Friday night. Makes me a tad uncomfortable not having these confirmations, but since I do not know who to contact to get this confirmation we will simply show up and assume everything is on the up and up. You gotta believe.

Spyder Garage

Default Regestration

Not sure if anyone got the same e-mail I got giving me the itinery for the weedend I will check the address it came from and post it here that may be a lead as to who we can contact to find out about the registration notice.

Spyder Garage

Default Registration

Hi Everyone !
    I found some info. on Facebook by Ben Daponte. It is a preliminary schedule & he is to post a final one this week. Just type in Ontario Spyder Ryders & it will take you to their site. I wish they would use this wonderful site for info.

Info.
    Fri. June 22 registration from 12pm on
    7pm Planet Hollywood (for those who reserved)
    Sat.June 23 9am assemble of wehicles
    9:30am 1st group departs (then every 15 min)
    12:30pm lunch (including group photo)
    1:30pm 1st group departs (then every 15 min)
    4:30pm last group returns to hotel
    5-6:30pm cocktails (cash bar)
    6:30pm dinner festivities start
    after dinner-Hard Rock Nightclub (Voodoo Lounge)

Hope this helps Team !
    See You All There !

Barry & Dar
    Last edited by Smittystwo; 06-18-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    On the Shores of Georgian Bay !
    Make Someone Smile Today !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Dan

We never got an e-mail confirmation either. But this morning I did get a confirmation from the host hotel.

I just checked my facebook messages and Ben said that we are registered . I guess I need to get involved in facebook more as most of our friends are on facebook and found messages from way back. I have resisted face book so far
    Last edited by Marker; 06-18-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Spyder Garage

Hey Mark I'll give you a call tonight and t up our plans . I'm not a big fan of Facebook either although now a days everything seems to take you to Facebook. I though there would be more action from this thread. Guess everyone went to Durango .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Ontario Spyder Rally

Hey Team!
    I don't use Facebook either only to check on the Rally as I have found no info. anywhere else.
    On the Shores of Georgian Bay !
    Make Someone Smile Today !

Spyder Garage

Default More of what I have

When I got my e-mail about the aggenda for this week-end it came from the following e-mail address
    ontarioroadsterrally@gmail.com
    Not sure if anyone needs it.
    I do not do Facebook but as mentioned will have to learn to use it more since it seems to be the way all are being allerted to for info on the rally.
    As for not much talk on spyderlovers that is something that all of us ryders in Canada need to step up and start communication here.
    Yes this is a great site and it would be nice if the organizers did use it. With that being said may be we can help each other out if anyone sees anything on Facebook that others might miss.

See everone at the Rally ... safe riding everone

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Heading out Thurs. morning with Marker ( Mark & Nancy ) from Guelph into Port Dover for lunch then follow the lake back into Niagara Falls ,check into our rooms then take the Niagara PKWY into Niagara -On- The- Lake for dinner. Any one else interested. Spyder Steve ? Stan the Man ? Nudle ? See you all there. Would loved to have gone to Durango but its a 26 hour run for us. One day .
    Hi FastFraser. PM sent. Thanks.

Regards,
    Stan the Man

Spyder Garage

Trailer is packed and loaded. Just waiting now. Man its hot and humid out. Should be cool by the lake . See you all at the Sheridan .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default ONE MORE SLEEP AND THEN AND THEN ... Spyders in Niagara Falls

Thats right one more sleep and we are off to meet a lot of Spyder owners and a chance to see all the Bikes and what people have done ... this is our first time to do anything like this and what a way to do it with Spyder Owners ...

Spyder Garage

We are here !! They upgraded us to a deluxe falls view Jacuzzi Suite. Man what a view. We stopped at Marker's dealer in Ayer and Mark had his Service Bulletin for the Brake piston done . Great dealer TEAM VINCENT they have a group ride heading down in the AM after the dealer sponsored breakfast . We went through Paris and followed the Grand River as much as possible and hit Port Dover for lunch at Timmies then followed Lake Erie onto the Niagara PKWY into Niagara Falls , checked into our rooms at the Sheridan and then back in the saddle to Niagara -On -The -Lake for dinner at a pretty good Greek Dinner. Hit the LCBO back to the room for a couple of drinks of a sociable nature. Great day some awesome roads and great company. (thanks Mark & Nancey ).

Tomorrow they are shooting Breakfast Television right outside the Sheridan at 05:30 so we will go there and after cross the border to go to the Walden Galleria for some shopping and lunch at the CheeseCake Factory, back to the Sheridan register for the event, freshen up and then see you all at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.

The Sheridan has given us the whole 5th floor of the parking garage for the 125 or more Spyders that are staying here, so lots of parking under shelter and right next to the elevator .
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Leaving soon, see you tonight

Spyder Garage

Hail Hail the gangs all here !!! We have seen Nudle and Wife(Cathy ), NorthStar and Wife (Janet ), SpyderSteve,Stan-The-Man and of course Marker and wife (Nancy ) we should have a blast at Planet Hollywood . Man there is about 100 parked on the 5th floor garage at the Sheridan and we haven't even counted the on the 6th floor. What customer service 2 floors of covered parking for our with a security guard.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default souvenir from rally

Brought this homefrom our rally P6240138.jpg

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool An Awesome Event !! Thanks Fastfraser for Leading!!

Nancy and I had a lot of fun and many belly laughs this weekend at the Rally. We left on Thursday with Fastfraser (Dan and Pam) who led us on a scenic route by the lake. We were able to take in the live production of Breakfast Television on Friday am before heading across the border for a little shopping! - and lunch! It was great to meet many of the faces behind the Spyderlovers avatars at the Rally and the Rally itself was a really great ride. We really enjoyed our lunch and the tour at the vineyard - thanks to all the organizers!! Looking forward to next year already!