Spyder Garage

Default Looking for spyder ryders!

Looking for other spyder ryders in & around St Louis area to get together & ride on weekends. Let me know email me at pmsmcb@att.net or phone 314-422-8736 Jerry aka- Rock n Roll & Phyllis - aka Chi Chi Tequila.or leave message here. We have a 2011 rts,there are 2 other spyders both rt we ride together,but this week both of them went to Colorado by way of Grand Canyon first. Maybe next year it will be my turn to go.
    Last edited by rock n roll; 06-15-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default spyder ride

ill ride anytime lets go

Spyder Garage

Default leaving in am

Quote Originally Posted by prodrag69 View Post
    ill ride anytime lets go
    Nice to meet you ,leaving wifes work 830 9 00am at 270 & missouri bottom rd headding to Big Springs in Van Buren Mo, beautiful park about 180 miles call me if want to meet in am 314-422-8736 hope to see ya!!! Jerry

Spyder Garage

Sure Rock and Roll............just because we left for Durango today, now you're going to run around the state with someone new. Sure sorry that you couldn't come with us but have a great ryde

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Always wanting to ride. Just bought the bike for my wife so she is not quite ready for major group ride. We live just off the Great River Road in Godfrey, IL. if your ever over here.

"Tigger" 2011 RS-S Alloy Orange/Matte Black (hers)
    "Hammer Head" 2012 RoadGlide Custom (his)

Spyder Garage

Default JUST TO SAY HI!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Always wanting to ride. Just bought the bike for my wife so she is not quite ready for major group ride. We live just off the Great River Road in Godfrey, IL. if your ever over here.

SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK WITH YOU, A FEW OF US RYDERS RIDE TO GRAFTON QUITE AFEW TIMES ,BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. CALL ME OR EMAIL ME FOR A MEET & GREET

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rock n roll View Post

SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK WITH YOU, A FEW OF US RYDERS RIDE TO GRAFTON QUITE AFEW TIMES ,BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. CALL ME OR EMAIL ME FOR A MEET & GREET

Just sent PM.

"Tigger" 2011 RS-S Alloy Orange/Matte Black (hers)
    "Hammer Head" 2012 RoadGlide Custom (his)