Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default fINALLY MET A FELLOW OWNER

I relocated to Fla. in Feb. Of course it's nice to be able to ride everyday. Trying to figure out a way to mount my trap guns, so I can ride to the range (anyone with an idea please let me know). Anyway just like in NY people ask about my "Machine" as I call it. but I have only seen about 3 or 4 of them in my travels. Well there is a gentleman that I have seen many times on a blue one. Finally caught up with him. I thought that it would be a very informative conversation. He has a 2010 like mine (silver) but with all the bells and whistles. Turned out he was not very friendly at all. Started by trying to tell me that mine was not a 2010, because they only made the blue & black models. The rest of the interlude went right down hill. He was condescending and rude. It was almost like he was pissed that someone else in the area had one.
    Of course I don't judge any other Spyder owner by his demeanor. It was just disappointing,But such is life.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe he got up on the wrong side of the bed?? If you'll ever in Panama City, send me a pm. Let me know when you'll be in the area and we may be able to go for a ride and catch lunch. I promise not to be rude. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Even the best of us can have an "off" day once in a while..
    Or someone "Off" like me can have a best day...
    Chalk it up to him being upset that another Spyder is around to steal his thunder... His loss and not yours!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Also have the 2010 Silver...

And love every minute ryding it! Like the others mentioned, maybe he's having a bad day or maybe he's concerned he won't get all the looks from the ladies now that there is competition in town. Whatever...just know the spyder community is one of the friendliest I've been involved with and sometimes we all have an "off" day.

Can't help you with a mount for the trap guns, but if it's "doable", someone from the forum has probably done something that will work.

Welcome and enjoy the ryde...it's great! And the silver 2010 is one of the coolest bikes around.

Diana

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dmdahnert View Post
    Can't help you with a mount for the trap guns, but if it's "doable", someone from the forum has probably done something that will work.
    Maybe one of the folks who have figured out how to carry their Golf Clubs onboard would be a good source...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Maybe one of the folks who have figured out how to carry their Golf Clubs onboard would be a good source...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...t.php?p=365128

Spyder Garage

namKnight, Let me say welcome to Florida,there are a lot of spyders her in FL. We live up here in the ocala area.this is the time of year that a lot of us that ride eather early or late in the day it's just to hot. Just keep watching the florida site. to find it click on forum then go down to Florida to see if someone is setting up a ride. If you ride up this way let us know we both work so it's weekend riding for us. We have Two spyders an RT and a RS.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights