Spyder Garage

Default Chickies and Pete's Thursday 6-14 - anyone ?

The weather looks to be nice , 20% chance of the wet stuff as of right now .

Anyone interested in meeting up and riding over or just meeting there .

Its the chickies and Pete's in EHT on rte 322 black horse pike .

Last wheel was a washout so this week there should be a lot more bikes.

Dave
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

Possibility for me. After last thursday's plans blew up I'll wait to commit until tomorrow..
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder3 View Post
    Possibility for me. After last thursday's plans blew up I'll wait to commit until tomorrow..
    Understandable !
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm a HUGE "maybe" on this.... The spyder will be at J&J in the morning/afternoon for service and then I have some work to catch up on...

Won't know for sure until late afternoon, but I'm going to try to make it out

Doug

Spyder Garage

Default Not Tonight

My daughter (and my grand-daughter) are coming today so I'll be busy for the rest of the week. Sorry.

kt

Spyder Garage

Ended up being a nice night . Myself and the poopman (Ray) represented the spyders . Probably around 50 bikes or so were there and our 2 spyders .

We rode like nuts the way there , 85-90 a few times , hard off the lights and in and out of traffic . Always fun riding with Ray

Sorry I was too busy demonstrating all the features of our spyders so , no pictures .

There were groups of people around the spyders the whole time we were there . I need more brochures , handed them all out .

A couple guys were tough , saying the spyder is not a motorcycle , I had to say it a few times , but I asked them " who told you it was " . Then I just go through and walk around with them .

Everyone asked if we work for Can Am ? I am still waiting for the checks in the mail .

I think we actually may have sold a few guys

and I directed them to spyderlovers .

Spyder Garage

Sounds like you guys had a good time there, being ambassadors.I had my bike in the shop for the 600 mile service, at Atlantic City cycle shop. The manager there talked about of having an event their next month for spider riders . This weekend looks good, weather wise for a ride

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichaelg View Post
    Sounds like you guys had a good time there, being ambassadors.I had my bike in the shop for the 600 mile service, at Atlantic City cycle shop. The manager there talked about of having an event their next month for spider riders . This weekend looks good, weather wise for a ride
    Dam Michael , you were just down the rode , you should have came down .

I will talk with Eddie and see what kind of event he would like to do . If he can give us time to advertise the event we may be able to get a good group of guys to show up .

Maybe Sunday morning breakfast at the silver coin dinner in hammonton on rte 30 and rte 54 intersection ? That's a little closer for you - I have to ask the boss first - LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dwanton View Post

I will talk with Eddie and see what kind of event he would like to do . If he can give us time to advertise the event we may be able to get a good group of guys to show up .

Maybe Sunday morning breakfast at the silver coin dinner in hammonton on rte 30 and rte 54 intersection ? That's a little closer for you - I have to ask the boss first - LOL
    I had to take my bike back sometime next week, the lack check on my glovebox needs to be replaced. I'll let you know the day before. Maybe we could hook up then

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichaelg View Post
    That's funny cause I was at J&J down in Delaware yesterday for the same service...615 miles.

By the time I got home in the afternoon and caught up on some work, it was at the end of the day and time to figure out the evening with the wife and kids....

Spyder Garage

Dave, what time on Sunday?

Spyder Garage

Ditto, Eddie and I are old school buddies Bought my Spyder there also. Would love to represent! Wanted to hit C & P but had the graduation thing to do! Keep us SJ Boyz posted.

Ride hard and never put your Away wet !

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boriken View Post
    Dave, what time on Sunday?
    Sorry Carl , wife had to remind me it's Fathers day Sunday ! Can't go have fun on the spyder , we are going up my dads for breakfast .

Lets see what next weekend brings

By the way - what happened to you on thursday Night ?

Spyder Garage

Sorry Carl , wife had to remind me it's Fathers day Sunday ! Can't go have fun on the spyder , we are going up my dads for breakfast .

Lets see what next weekend brings

By the way - what happened to you on thursday Night ?
    I had to work late and when I got home my computer crashed and I was unable to check the forum (which I do daily) until the next day when I got it fixed. But I'll try to make it the next time it gets scheduled.