Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion.TX View Post
    You and me both. I've only had my trike (2014 RT-S) for a month and it represents my entire riding experience in the last 25 years (2200 miles so far) BUT ... I've already top ended it (107) multiple times and can activate the nanny at will.

225 HP trike? Sign me UP!!. :-)

It certainly would shut the sport bike and Harley snobs up.
    This is a little off topic, but... I recently went to the dark side and took a look at a Harley Tri Glide. The dealer informed me that the only factory made trike on the market was Harley's Tri Glide. I pointed to my Spyder and said, what about mine. He rather snobbishly informed me that my Spyder was not a trike and not a motorcycle. I remember now, after all of my rides, why I never bought a Harley.
    2013 RTS SE5
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1700

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion.TX View Post
    You and me both. I've only had my trike (2014 RT-S) for a month and it represents my entire riding experience in the last 25 years (2200 miles so far) BUT ... I've already top ended it (107) multiple times and can activate the nanny at will.

225 HP trike? Sign me UP!!. :-)

It certainly would shut the sport bike and Harley snobs up.
    I have also only ridden a spyder for bike experience. I think I've gotten around 10,000 miles racked up. I have lots of experience with snowmobiles and very specifically arctic cat snowmobiles. I would recommend either getting a Z1 turbo in model years 2010 or 2011 OR a procross 9000 chassis in 2014 or newer. There were some belt blowers in 2009 and 2012 not as bad in 2013. It might not matter with the street conversion though as you'll get plenty of air to keep it cooled down and not as much strain on the chassis. If 225 HP on 3 wheels don't scare ya. .......you ain't right
    2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS convertible. 2017 GMC Sierra cc diesel. 2017 Arctic cat RR 137 ES