Spyder Garage

Default USO Support Ride 16 Jun 12

This is where SpyderFest began, a little over three years ago.

The USO Support Ride will take place on 16 June 2012. Registration starts at 10:00 a.m. at the Ozark Harley Davidson store in Lebanon, MO. The ride starts at 12:00 noon. Registration is $15.00 per bike. We'll ride along Rt 66 through Lebanon, Waynesville, St Robert, and on to the USO Club on Ft. Leonard Wood. 100% of the money raised will be donated directly to the USO Club on Ft. Leonard Wood for their use in supporting Soldiers. Would love to see a bunch of Spyders ryding in this event.

Spyder Garage

I'll be there. Pinky has an appointment so will not make it this year.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

G-Man, sorry that we cannot make it this year since we will be on our way to the BRP Owners Event. This is a great event for a great cause, hope more of the MoGang will beable to attend.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    G-Man, sorry that we cannot make it this year since we will be on our way to the BRP Owners Event. This is a great event for a great cause, hope more of the MoGang will beable to attend.
    Ditto here. Maybe next year!

Spyder Garage

You mean its that time of year again?? Wow.. You are so correct, the USO ride helped get the whole spyderfest kicked off so to speak of, to a certain degree anyway.. The first ones to attend was: Bumble Bee and G Man, Mo Lee and Lilly, Gene, Len (CowTown) Danny (Ferris Custom) and last but not least is RIP: irish2themax, forgive me but I forgot his first name, little help here.. I think I got them all..

Look here G Man I plan on attending but as always probably gonna run a bit late, I will probably end up just meeting you up there.. Is there a link up time and location?

X Joe

Spyder Garage

The Riders are meeting at the Price Cutter Parking lot at 0900. The HOG group is meeting at the Price Cutter P/L at 1020.