Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default LED MODS Question.

I'm about to add a LED lighting kit to my 2012 RS. Does anybody know of a reputable business that can get this done in the Baton Rouge or surronding areas? Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Can't help you with a installer but share my experience. Got my RS about a month ago and have installed LED lights myself. Not as difficult as you would imagine. Suppliers provide very good installation instructions. i'm not mecanically inclined and did it. Give it a go.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    Can't help you with a installer but share my experience. Got my RS about a month ago and have installed LED lights myself. Not as difficult as you would imagine. Suppliers provide very good installation instructions. i'm not mecanically inclined and did it. Give it a go.
    Your right. My supplier sent me an email and Also went as far as if i get stuck give him a call and he'll walk me thru it. He did say the install was fairly simple. Then again he has been doing this for 15 years LOL. But is one thing i want to be sure Its done right. Thanks for sharing though. Do you have any pics of your LED setup?

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

LEDs are pretty simple. Hardest part for me was figuring out how to route the wires.
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America