Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 6/18/12 Lunch Stop @ Gatesville

I would like to suggest we meet Hawk & his companions in Gatesville instead of Belton. Spydette will be joined by a 2 more 's coming from east Texas. Since we are going to pass thru & it will be lunchtime anyway.. J&M Hill Country BBQ is on the corner of hwy 84 and 28th st.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We are ok with that plan

Spyder Garage

Default Travel Plans

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I would like to suggest we meet Hawk & his companions in Gatesville instead of Belton. Spydette will be joined by a 2 more 's coming from east Texas. Since we are going to pass thru & it will be lunchtime anyway.. J&M Hill Country BBQ is on the corner of hwy 84 and 28th st.
    Hi Schnauzer,

Hawk and I will be meeting tomorrow to finalize our travel plans and we will let you know what we decide.

Thanks,
    NitroCircus Spyder

Spyder Garage

Default FINALIZED TRAVEL PLANS FOR DURANGO

Quote Originally Posted by NitroCircus Spyder View Post
    Hi Schnauzer,

Hawk and I will be meeting tomorrow to finalize our travel plans and we will let you know what we decide.

Thanks,
    NitroCircus Spyder
    To our friends in Conroe/Houston and surrounding areas we wanted to let you know what Hawk and NitroCircus Spyder have decided as far as our travel. The Hawk and I have decided that we will be leaving the Round Rock area at 7:30 a.m. and will meet all of you in Lubbock. I believe that we are all staying at the same place and we could have breakfast the next morning early before departing for Albuquerque if you would like. We look forward to meeting all of you and riding into Albuquerque and up to Durango. Have a safe trip and see you all very soon.

Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Default FINALIZED TRAVEL PLANS FROM HAWK AND NITROCIRCUS SPYDER

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post

Hi Schnauzer,

Did you see my post below as to our final plans. I wanted to make sure you saw our post? After meeting on Saturday, we have decided to leave earlier and beat some of the heat. Therefore, we will meet all of you in Lubbock. I believe we are all staying at the same place in Lubbock and then we can leave together the next morning together after breakfast. Please let me know if you receive this message in regards to our plans. Look forward to meeting all of you. How many are coming from your area?

Thanks.