Spyder Garage

Default 7th annual USO Ride

Wanted to get this on the table, understand there is a lot going on the next few weeks but just in case anyone has a little time left over here is a great cause. I have done this the last 4 or 5 years without fail and the last 3 on the Spyder. This is really where it all begin when Rtgene, xpeshon, Pitbull, Irishtothemax, myself and a couple of others showed up with an amazing number of Spyders (6 or 7) and were the hit of the party. I would consider this the starting point of the whole MoGang/Spyderfest thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Wanted to get this on the table, understand there is a lot going on the next few weeks but just in case anyone has a little time left over here is a great cause. I have done this the last 4 or 5 years without fail and the last 3 on the Spyder. This is really where it all begin when Rtgene, xpeshon, Pitbull, Irishtothemax, myself and a couple of others showed up with an amazing number of Spyders (6 or 7) and were the hit of the party. I would consider this the starting point of the whole MoGang/Spyderfest thing.
    Made this ryde last year and it was a great time...........unfortunately this year we leave the next day to meet for the owners event in Durango, so will probably be spending the day packing the trailer. Sorry that we won't be able to make it this year, it's a great cause!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Spot on Lee.

There will be a group meeting at 0900, and another group at 1020. Both at the Price Cutter P/L if you'd like to ride with a group.

As chairman of the USO Support Ride committee this year, I have to be there early, so BumbleBee and I will be departing the Price Cutter P/L at 0830. A little for most folks.

Ride (Ryde) Safe.