Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Tenn. in September

Bunch of us heading to Lamont's BBQ in September ,here is the catch, we are also riding to Memphis as well as Nashville ( home) I will be bringing a 40 foot rv with a nice garage in the back of it so we will be riding in comfort an style . Just trying to figure out besides hector and Archie who else is interested.

reggystan

Sounds like fun! I will already be up north so I will be heading south to go to the BBQ. I'll see you all there...

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Bunch of us heading to Lamont's BBQ in September ,here is the catch, we are also riding to Memphis as well as Nashville ( home) I will be bringing a 40 foot rv with a nice garage in the back of it so we will be riding in comfort an style . Just trying to figure out besides hector and Archie who else is interested.

Spyder Garage

40ft RV..cool!!
    I will be riding in September to attend the BBQ, but I will leave the Spyder behind in TN.. I will pick it up in October to ride to Daytona.

Wish you all a super fun trip in the RV!

Spyder Garage

I'll be watching the thread. Would like to meet when you guys come to Memphis.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Where are you planning to camp with that huge Toy hauler when you go to Lamonts ? We will be around there for several days too with a much smaller Spyder hauler but hoping to get together with Reggy & the Florida Express guys...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 40 ft rv

The goal is we are riding up to tn and going to park the rv somewhere back in my homestate of tenn....(go vols!!!!)look towards meeting my tenn brothers and sisters,,,,,feel free to email me at dmb1621@gmail.com

Dan

Still working on the details....

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    Where are you planning to camp with that huge Toy hauler when you go to Lamonts ? We will be around there for several days too with a much smaller Spyder hauler but hoping to get together with Reggy & the Florida Express guys...