Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Any RTP (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) riders headed to Durango or Trike Rally?

Hi,

I've been off the board for a while. Just curious if any one in the area was headed to either the Trike Rally in Maggie Valley or to the Owner's Event in Durango?

I live in the Smithfield area and was thinking about attending one of the events.

Charlotte

Spyder Garage

We aren't going to Durango. Don't really know about the trike rally. Is this the one Wild Bill (?) mentioned last year that was in NC? We ride with GWRRA chapter E in Cary. Spyders are very welcome to come to our meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Golden Corral in Crossroads, Walnut & Meeting Streets. 6:30 to eat, meeting at 7:30.

If you are interested in going on any of our rides, please send a pm with your email address and I can let you know. I'm the only Spyder, but several of the women in our chapter ride their own bike or trike.

Leslee

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Maggie Valley

Charlotte
    My wife and I heading to Maggie Valley early on monday 18. We are planning on some riding around the area some so that is the reason we are going early. The Trike-In is 21 -24.You need to go to the Triketalk.com web site IF you want a T-shirt and plan to go to the picnic. You'll have to pay for these two things. $12 for picnic and the T's are priced as to size(I ordered a 4X and it was $18.50. Wife did not want one.) Cheapest rally I've been too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM me if you need more information(If I know anything else!!!!!!!!!!)
    Wildbill6565
    Imp

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the dates, Wild Bill. Unfortunately, 3 key employees are off during that time so Ron and I must work at our kennel. Have fun!

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE