beforeafter.jpg

Modifications/Accessories:
    • Lower profile tinted windshield
    • Adjustable Long Pazzo Gold Racing Clutch Lever
    • All Badges Removed
    • Black Tank Protector
    • Yellow Mono Cowl (to be installed)

Coming Soon:

• Powder Coated Wheels, Pegs and Brackets and anything else I can turn from silver to Black or Yellow
    • Slip on Exhaust (brand TBD)

More Photos:
    64376_10151520668747692_1505102429_n.jpg483995_10151520667567692_1703543401_n.jpg735037_10151372232857692_2145286188_n.jpg740565_10151343234537692_757209557_o.jpg
    Last edited by SGSpyderGirl; 05-06-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    Arcturus - 2008 Millennium Yellow Can Am Spyder GS

Spyder Garage

Default Looking good..!!

Nice beginning..but you know it won't end there...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Looks great! I like that clutch lever, very cool looking. I just got mine a couple weeks ago as well and funny thing is mine was yellow with 7k miles on it too :-) hey when you brought it to that dealer to have it checked out did they say anything to you about a pwr steering recall? Unfortunately my local dealer is horrible and wants to nail me to the wall for anything and everything. Sound like yours is amazing though. I was reading about a pwr steering recall and wondered if they said anything to you about it.

Spyder Garage

Looking good. What method did you use to remove All the Badges like the Can-Am?
    2013 Pure Magnesium Spyder RS-SM5 Cal Sci medium clear windshield, R-35 hard sided saddlebags and fitments rack, 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited Embroidered Stock Seat, Trunk opening spring, fire extinguisher, Passenger backrest and rack, Added side mirrors, Handlebar bag.

Spyder Garage

Nice looking mods. Like others said: it's probably just the beginning of the modding.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Nice beginning..but you know it won't end there...!!
    I have a show mustang and a truck that are fully modded out, plus ive been modding things since i was 16 so I know all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablito View Post
    Looks great! I like that clutch lever, very cool looking. I just got mine a couple weeks ago as well and funny thing is mine was yellow with 7k miles on it too :-) hey when you brought it to that dealer to have it checked out did they say anything to you about a pwr steering recall? Unfortunately my local dealer is horrible and wants to nail me to the wall for anything and everything. Sound like yours is amazing though. I was reading about a pwr steering recall and wondered if they said anything to you about it.
    Actually I bought it from a car dealer, a guy traded in his chevy SSR and the can am (both yellow) and they advertised it on craigslist. I took the can am to a local dealer because in 7K miles the origninal owner did ZERO maintenance to it and thats when we did find out about the power steering recall so I did get that done and they didnt charge me. There is also a gasoline vent hose recall and i believe one of the first recalls was the gas cap.

Quote Originally Posted by donec View Post
    Looking good. What method did you use to remove All the Badges like the Can-Am?
    Heat gun and then alcohol to get the gummy crap off and then a good waxing

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Nice looking mods. Like others said: it's probably just the beginning of the modding.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by SGSpyderGirl; 04-06-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I get the feeling that this is only the beginning... Can't wait to see more1
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Installed the mono cowl last night and plastidipped the rear of it and the tail where they meet to save the paint, also bought the alternates to the supplied rubber attachments. Working right now on a color scheme for the bike to change him up a bit.