MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Positive Experience With Kewlmetal

About ten days ago I called Kewlmetal to inquire about their Gizmo Mount for Garmin and iPhones. Since the RT/S and the RS handle bar mounts vary, they're not compatible. I talked with Brandon and he had it in his hands and assured me that I was ordering the correct one for my bike. He informed me that he was going to be having a baby in the morning and that he would be out for a week. I congratulated him and did the deal over the phone with my CC.

A week passed and all of my Ram Ball Mounts were in. I called and got Matt. He put Jamie on the phone and she found my order in the system and told me that it was back ordered. I was hoping to have it for our ride through the Ozarks tomorrow morning. Jamie said that they had everything, but were waiting on the spacers. I understand that, as I couldn't find the correct spacers commercially that didn't have to be modified to fit. She was expecting them any day. Two days later I have my Gizmo en route.

After reading that they have stopped receiving cheap parts from China and are now using quality metals from the states, I'm very impressed and understand the wait times, if something is out of stock. My dual, tall, flag holders were custom made by a sponsor of this site and it took me a month to get them because they were waiting on one piece to be machined. I got top quality then and I'm sure I'm going to get it now.

I apologize to Kewlmetal if any of my previous replies were negative. Now that I have an understanding of how you do business, I will look to you again in the future.
    Have a good weekend and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by kevorama; 06-01-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Great report Kev.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All too often we are quick to gripe and slow to compliment... Thanks Kev for giving them a much-deserved pat on the back!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black