Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rominator View Post
    Wow, all these congrats posts! Feeling the Spyder Lover lub! Redroc (Boyd) and I are already discussing color, model, etc. For the 2nd Spyder. While I enjoy being the passenger, I enjoy ryding a LOT! Boyd only wishes that I didn't like to ride - he doesn't like to ride b**ch! But for the time being....gonna have to deal with it.
    You tell em Romney. See yall both soon.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default what? where?

Quote Originally Posted by redroC View Post
    Romney took the trike class today without any problems.

There were 8 people in class, 1 Harley Trike, 1 Goldwing Trike, 1 50cc scooter trike, 3 Spyders Rs's and 2 RT's.

Even the instructor was on a Spyder (RS). So counting the instructor Spyders out numbered other Trikes 2 to 1!

She has to mail in the cert, and should be able to get the license in about 2 weeks.

Only had the darn thing for 5 weeks and now my rYding time is going to be cut in half!
    What trike class did you take? Who sponsored it? Where? I want to see if there is one in my area. Have been reading up on motorcycle safety, but seems like quite a bit of what they say is not applicable to spyders. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by muonwhiz View Post
    What trike class did you take? Who sponsored it? Where? I want to see if there is one in my area. Have been reading up on motorcycle safety, but seems like quite a bit of what they say is not applicable to spyders. Thanks

Here is a link to the class she took.

http://www.motorcyclerentalshouston.com/

You can check and see if they have a class out by you, or if they refer anyone out that way.

Boyd

Romney & Boyd