Spyder Garage

Default What a difference a good dealer makes

I just returned from taking my RT to a dealer for a repair - 140 miles +/-. While it's a long way, these people go out of their way to do a great job, and thank me for my business. Today was a finish of an earlier visit, to repair a broken heated grip from an earlier repair. No questions, double checked every item, and did the job right. This is SO unlike my experiences with the dealer who's only about 10 miles away.

While I was at the dealer, waiting for my RT to be finished - yes, they repaired it while I waited - another SpyderLover had brought his wife's RT in for service. We chatted, and he said he sold a 2010 RT because of problems - our current dealer did the swap for him, went through his RT (fixing all the errors from Dealer X), and the new owner hasn't had a single problem since. He said that if he had brought his old RT to the new dealer, he'd probably still have it. The Good Guys are at Pro Caliber, Longview, WA, and we'll leave Brand X nameless - the locals will figure it out quickly.

For those who have make similar discoveries, a good dealer is solid gold, and the only place that will get my future business.

BTW they have a TriGlide they would love to sell…...
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Glad you got some decent service. More dealers should understand the nature of good service. I too travel past closer dealers to get to the dealer who does my service. Freedom Cycle in Concord, NH sees the most Spyders in the area. They call me a coupld of days after service to see if I'm happy with how things are going. They demonstrate that they care about the customer.

So, I'm right there with you that a good dealer makes all the difference!!!!
    Marilyn

spacetrucker

Cool What a difference

,So was this a sliver rt? If so I was their may 12th for open house. They are a great group. Shawn ,Ben and all the team are great. Hope more of the rt,rss go their in they need help. Way to go Pro Caliber. ...John w.