Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOGANG RYDE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Havn't checked with Lily yet however I'm thinking we will meet at Cowtown and ride to the lake, however I'm torn on the lunch location and might sneak off for a little while. I hear there is some really good food a few miles east that is only available once a year.

enjoy your lunch by yourself,,,,,,,sorry that is so wrong,,,,yuck lol
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

From what I hear, it is mostly bikers who attend and a picture of the Mogang in front of the sign would be priceless.
    Lee... I was born and raised on a hog farm!!! I would enjoy the picture but think I would have to get something else to eat. Just can't eat those anymore. Did up until I was 8 or so, but then it hit me what it was!!! Couldn't do it anymore!!!! If I could get my dad and brothers to join us they would be right there with you!!! Sorry, but I still have to say YUCKY!!! It is just the thought that gets to me!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

We are headed up to the Lake to visit with Ed's cousin...maybe I can get him to detour to Salty Dog's for lunch (provided we figure out where it is). My imagination is working overtime trying to figure out what it is on the menu at the other place that is causing folks to barf...I'm thinking I really DON'T want to know...Hope to see you later. Ed's installing our Elkas now so we won't have time to ride to Cowtown to join you there (it's about 100 miles from his hometown).
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    We are headed up to the Lake to visit with Ed's cousin...maybe I can get him to detour to Salty Dog's for lunch (provided we figure out where it is). My imagination is working overtime trying to figure out what it is on the menu at the other place that is causing folks to barf...I'm thinking I really DON'T want to know...Hope to see you later. Ed's installing our Elkas now so we won't have time to ride to Cowtown to join you there (it's about 100 miles from his hometown).
    LOL
    Just Google, "Olean MO Festival" !!

Spyder Garage

Got a late start, but finally at Lake of the Ozarks having a late lunch at Salty Dogs Bar and Grill

MoLee the Birthday Boy!!!! I might let him win at the GoKart track since it is his "special day"

Joes new Rune. Sharp!!

Spyder Garage

You can feel the love!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Is this a Reda Gas Can???

Spyder Garage

And here is how to wrap up the day!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default MMMM Good !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    And here is how to wrap up the day!

Stop it ................... My sweet tooth is killin' me!!! Wish I could have made it......... Ride Safe!!

Spyder Garage

Home safe and sound. Can't wait to see videos of go cart racing. Yep Mogang at it again. What a great day with friends

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Got on the road and actually headed in the right direction!!! Hit Jeff City and missed that darn turn and headed north on 63 instead of south SOOO down the road make an up and over the bridge and head back in the RIGHT direction!!!! Get to St James and have a big cup of ICE CREAM WITH CHOC AND BLUEBERRYS AND STRAWBERRY'S!!!!! MMMMMM GOOD!!!! Home FINALLY at 9PM and POOOPED!!!!What a day 1 st time for me on a go kart. Len ran me off or tried to!!! I was last more often that not. Course I was so far back I was FIRST a lot of those times too!!! Not easy being on both ends at the same time!!! FUN day!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MO LEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Sorry that we had to head back to the "BIG" city early , but it was a great day to be with Spyder friends and an even better day for the ryde. It appears that are in order for MoLee for another big win on the GoKart track. See you all in a month, if not before!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I to as you all already know headed back before we even got there.. Sorry to hear that I missed out on the whole gokart races.. Crap... I know there will be a video posted, or hopefully anyway, looking forward to seeing the whole GANG out there enjoying the day.. See ya all again soon..

X Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Sorry that we had to head back to the "BIG" city early , but it was a great day to be with Spyder friends and an even better day for the ryde. It appears that are in order for MoLee for another big win on the GoKart track. See you all in a month, if not before!
    Seems Steves handicap from last year turned into an advantage this year, and you might say we had to resort to some extreme measures. I to am waiting for the video, it should be good.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Seems Steves handicap from last year turned into an advantage this year, and you might say we had to resort to some extreme measures. I to am waiting for the video, it should be good.
    I might have lost the war, but I won a big battle when I got to spin Len into the wall on turn 3! I sure hope THAT is on video! I was wicked tough on turn 3. Newtons law and all that being what it is, gravity is my friend. Sometimes!

Spyder Garage

Default MoGang Ryde

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Mogang ryde this weekend ryde meeting place is COWTOWN Cuba mo 413 daniels rd 10am june 2 2012.

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.
    My lot in life. I will be in Cowtown on Tuesday. I'll just miss the ryde.

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

We missed you guys....guess we got to Salty Dog's before you did, even though it was after 1. We ended up seeing a group of Harley riders there, but no Spyders. Had a great lunch with some of Ed's relatives then we headed to Ha Ha Tonka Castle and park. Headed back to Marshfield around 7:30 and watched the tail end of the Stanley Cup finals. Great day, other than not being able to figure out where exactly the Mo Gang was...didn't even spot one spyder! Oh, well...maybe next time!
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

We had a great time. Looking forward to the next ride!
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Paulaha View Post
    We had a great time. Looking forward to the next ride!
    I canFINALLY remember your name!!!! It's BLUE RT!!! isn't it?? Had a great time talking with you and yours. Sooo glad you could make it to our little get together. AND LEN!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.!!!! Thanks for lunch and a ( I'm gona give ya a traffic ticket for bumping!!!) fun time on a go kart!!! Great day!!! Len kept telling us "didn't have to thank me" Yeah right like that will happen!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! had to sneak it in here!!

Spyder Garage

Len's video of the first race. Of course he was racing with one hand to make it "kinda" fair for the rest of us! One guess as to who was in the "green Monster cart"????

Spyder Garage

Seems like neither of you caught the "Go Daddy" cart.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    We missed you guys....guess we got to Salty Dog's before you did, even though it was after 1. We ended up seeing a group of Harley riders there, but no Spyders. Had a great lunch with some of Ed's relatives then we headed to Ha Ha Tonka Castle and park. Headed back to Marshfield around 7:30 and watched the tail end of the Stanley Cup finals. Great day, other than not being able to figure out where exactly the Mo Gang was...didn't even spot one spyder! Oh, well...maybe next time!
    To be honest in true MOGANG style we got started quite late. We were there WELL after 1:00. Not sure what time we arrived.... but definitely was not around 1:00

SpyderLady