Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOGANG RYDE

pitbull

Default MOGANG RYDE

Mogang ryde this weekend ryde meeting place is COWTOWN Cuba mo 413 daniels rd 10am june 2 2012.

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Mogang ryde this weekend ryde meeting place is COWTOWN Cuba mo 413 daniels rd 10am june 2 2012.

Its our first group ryde of the year and we will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the landing and do some water side bar hopping....for icecream and good food should be head home by 5 or 6 or 7 you know us party till the last one leaves! see you all this weekend.
    Ah see now this weekend I am off work but with my luck as it is, not sure if I can make it. I will actually be there at Cowtown bright and early to get my rear tire changed so unless it gets done on time, count me out. I tell you if it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all!! UGH!!!

Spyder Garage

John and I will be there. Ultimate seat is due to be delivered Friday, June 1. If possible will have it on for our ride. Or I may ring it with me to see if we can get it switched out. Then Cliff/Patty can get my seat from me at cowtown. Been a awhile since we have seen everyone. Can't wait

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Maybe a rematch at the gokart track?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG ride agenda

If you have an aproximate idea what time you will be at any given point, I would love to join you and meet everyone. Since I live at the Lake, it makes no sense to ride all the way to Cuba just to ride back! It takes about an hour and forty five minutes to get to Cuba from here so if you know where the first stop is at the lake I'll try to be there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default No can go

Sorry guys, but we can't make this ride. My granddaughter (that's right granddaughter, you know I'm old) graduates from High School on Saturday and we must be there.

Have a good time and maybe we can catch the next one.

Spyder Garage

Nothing like Dog Days on the lake. Prime Rib burger on a pretzel bun, I can't wait. I'll be sitting there next Monday at lunch time on the way down to Marble Falls, Arkansas for a week of riding.

Current Bikes:
    2018 BMW K1600 B
    2012 Spyder RT LTD - Sold
    2003 HD VRSCA (VROD)

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Maybe a rematch at the gokart track?
    Oh yeah,,,, you would just love that wouldn't you???
    ;(;(;(;(

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Been a awhile since we have seen everyone. Can't wait

!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Oh yeah,,,, you would just love that wouldn't you???
    ;(;(;(;(
    Chicken!
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Much as we like to ryde, 4+ hrs to Cuba, then down to the Lake, then back to Cuba and another 4+ hrs home would put us somewhere into Sunday!
    But we'd probably be able to manage to meet up with everyone if we had an idea where you might hang out at the Lake for the afternoon!!
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Don't know if I can make the ryde but I will be at Cowtown at 10:00 to get my Elkas installed. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the MOGang.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

We will be out in the morning hopefully to pick up "Glory" who is already there having a Boo-Boo fixed . Unfortunatelly, we will not be able to go to the Lake since we have a party to go to that evening. Lookin' forward to seeiong everyone!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I wanna ryde.. PLEASE allow me to ryde with you on Saturday?? Ha Ha.. I will do my best to be there.. If not I should be able to meet you at the lake.. See ya soon, oh and as for the gokarts, lets do this.........

X Joe
    Last edited by xpeschon; 05-31-2012 at 09:46 AM.

pitbull

Default to all

Go Kart racing is on like donkey kong!!!! Of coarse joe you your part of the family, SPYDER or not!

As a meeting location we should be at salty dogs on the water around 1pm for lunch, then off to the karts then to the landing...and of coarse there will a stop at the tat place and icecream shop!

Looking forward to seeing the gang!!

Spyder Garage

Havn't checked with Lily yet however I'm thinking we will meet at Cowtown and ride to the lake, however I'm torn on the lunch location and might sneak off for a little while. I hear there is some really good food a few miles east that is only available once a year.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

Ahhhhhhhh anyone brave enough to go with lee....... Is crazy!!! I know where he is headed..... No way for me lol

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Our grandson turns 5 so we will be headed to Iowa for the party. Hate to miss everyone. Have a safe and fun ryde.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Salty Dog Bar and Grill for lunch?

As Pete says, we'd love to meet you guys at the lake - is Salty Dog around 1:00 a definite stop? If so, we'll probably meet you there! If plans change please let us know! Thanks, Janet

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Havn't checked with Lily yet however I'm thinking we will meet at Cowtown and ride to the lake, however I'm torn on the lunch location and might sneak off for a little while. I hear there is some really good food a few miles east that is only available once a year.
    Ahhhhhhhh anyone brave enough to go with lee....... Is crazy!!! I know where he is headed..... No way for me lol

I'm with you on this one Len....almost glad we can't make the ride......hey BumbleBee what do you think??

Spyder Garage

I know I will NOT be joining Lee. That is just wrong!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

From what I hear, it is mostly bikers who attend and a picture of the Mogang in front of the sign would be priceless.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Scott and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone and RIDING!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    I'm with you on this one Len....almost glad we can't make the ride......hey BumbleBee what do you think??

you all are nasty,,,,so gross,,,,yuck,,,lol so wrong..........

sorry gang,, we will not be able to go this time
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    Sorry guys, but we can't make this ride. My granddaughter (that's right granddaughter, you know I'm old) graduates from High School on Saturday and we must be there.

Have a good time and maybe we can catch the next one.

you just set yourself up Sam,,,old are we now,,,,,
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com