Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Well... My .02 is that once it was brought to light that a sponsorship was required in order to sell products out here....the person promoting his items should have ceased to do so and removed any posts doing such promotions...until he was approved and signed up.

That would only be respectful and fair to Lamont and the other vendors that have already paid their fair share.

My .02.
    No tax.
    No shipping.
    No refunds. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Flight Risk's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That is just too cool!!!!!!!!! There are good people out there.........most must be on this site!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Awesome story !!!! David, I will stop by your booth next week at Americade.
    lovely picture.. If you paint it silver, i will go 2mph faster

Spyder Garage

Default Great story!

Ordered, and can't wait to try them. Wishing you all the best in your venture.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Never Heard of Original Grip Buddies till I read about them here.
    Ordered a set, What an improvement to the original skinny grips!
    Quick shipping also. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Got mine in.

Haven't put them on yet maybe tomorrow.
    J. D.

Spyder Garage

Brief Announcement:

Just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive here on Spyderlovers. I was able to get some artwork and my paypal payment to Lamonster within the last 48 hours so that now I am an:

Official Spyderlovers.com Sponsor

We will be sprucing up the artwork so that my products offered are very clearly depicted, and I will be doing some thinking while up at Americade as to how best to assist folks on this board with their bikes. I wanted to let people know that I do offer FREE SHIPPING on my website when you order a set of my Original Grip Buddies for your bike.

Again, thanks for all the support and encouragement from folks (and benefactors) here on the board, and I look forward to getting to know everyone as we move forward.

Best personal regards,

Dave Reppert
    Founder
    Original Grip Buddies, LLC
    "The Cure for Skinny Uncomfortable grips"

Spyder Garage

Is there a coupon or promotional code for SpyderLovers members ?

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Flight Risk's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackjack View Post
    Brief Announcement:

Just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive here on Spyderlovers. I was able to get some artwork and my paypal payment to Lamonster within the last 48 hours so that now I am an:

Official Spyderlovers.com Sponsor

We will be sprucing up the artwork so that my products offered are very clearly depicted, and I will be doing some thinking while up at Americade as to how best to assist folks on this board with their bikes. I wanted to let people know that I do offer FREE SHIPPING on my website when you order a set of my Original Grip Buddies for your bike.

Again, thanks for all the support and encouragement from folks (and benefactors) here on the board, and I look forward to getting to know everyone as we move forward.

Best personal regards,

Dave Reppert
    Founder
    Original Grip Buddies, LLC
    "The Cure for Skinny Uncomfortable grips"

Congratulations Dave!!!!!! Awesome...............totally awesome! and to the person who was so generous......
    Tri-Axis Handle Bars
    Drift HD 720 digital video camera w/ remote
    Russell Day-Long Custom Seat and Driver backrest
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Elka Stage 1 Plus Shocks
    Original Grip Buddies
    Seal Floorboards DLX
    Two Brothers Exhaust
    GloRyders with remote
    Zumo 660 GPS
    2011 RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Got mine in today. I installed them and was totally impressed by the clarity of the instructions. I have bought other products from vendors here where the instructions pretty much said "refer to owners manual" or "go on line to www. XXXX". That is pretty weak in my opinion. These grips looke nice, install easy and I am sure they will work well, although I have not had a chance to try them

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Way to go...Lamont runs a professional board...much better than the average board. It takes not only money, but a lot of hard work to satisfy the population. I respect him for what he does...the average person wouldn't put up with all the crap...

Spyder Garage

My Original Grip Buddies arrived in the mail today. Put my back out yesterday lugging dog show stuff. So, it may be a few days before I can write a review. They sure came fast!!!! Look just like they do in the videos on the vendor site. I'm sure installation will be smooth! And I bet they are going to help with my throttle hand fatigue!!
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

easy to install, very comfortable, i think i will order some for my lawn mower, my rake, my hoe, my hammer, endless applications, ahh the mind wanders when crusin' on the spyder

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My grips came Friday and I put them on Sat. Very easy install still evaluating. But I think I am going to like them.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Spyder Garage

My grips came Friday, I put them on later in the day, and very easy to install and felt good. I went riding with them on Saturday for about 100 miles and the knuckles in my hand were cramping (they never cramped before without them). I went riding again today with them on and once again my knuckles in both hands cramped again,I finally took the, off after about 80 miles and no more cramping. So I guess I will ride without them. I do think they are a nice product and install easily and feel cushy, but my hands say no.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cant wait for mine to get here. Should be this week i suspect.

Josh

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GLHRN View Post
    My grips came Friday, I put them on later in the day, and very easy to install and felt good. I went riding with them on Saturday for about 100 miles and the knuckles in my hand were cramping (they never cramped before without them). I went riding again today with them on and once again my knuckles in both hands cramped again,I finally took the, off after about 80 miles and no more cramping. So I guess I will ride without them. I do think they are a nice product and install easily and feel cushy, but my hands say no.

Road 200 miles with mine on. They made the grips too fat and difficult for me to hold comfortably. Took them off and road another 200 miles. Felt much better.

EDIT -- The grips are soft and comfortable to hold. The problem is that they are ~1/4" thick and this adds nearly 1/2" to the diameter of the stock handgrips. If you have smaller hands this could create the issue I have with them. I may put them on my Zero-Turn John Deere.
    Last edited by DR Buck; 06-04-2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Additional details
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

DR Buck, GLHRN-

In producing and selling my grips for the better part of 9 months on 6-7 different Forums, this is the very first time your discomfort issues have ever come up. Usually, just the opposite. Notwithstanding, I am happy to take them back and send you a full refund. I only want super satisfied customers, so please advise by email how you would like to proceed: info@originalgripbuddies.com

Best,

Dave R.

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

DR Buck, GLHRN-

In producing and selling my grips for the better part of 9 months on 6-7 different Forums, this is the very first time your discomfort issues have ever come up. Usually, just the opposite. Notwithstanding, I am happy to take them back and send you a full refund. I only want super satisfied customers, so please advise by email how you would like to proceed: info@originalgripbuddies.com

Best,

Dave R.
    No refund necessary. It wasn't that expensive and it's not the first thing I bought and didn't like or use. In fact, I've got a boat load of stuff around here that I've paid far more for that doesn't get used .
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

DR Buck, GLHRN-

Best,

Dave R.

No refund necessary for me either. I still believe you have a good product and would/will recommend it for others. I do believe it probably does work for most people!

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

There is the "Pay it forward" thread for unused P&A. Much better than taking up space and collecting dust.

Spyder Garage

DR Buck, GLHRN-

Best,

Dave R.

Great service - something that getting lost in this country...except for Spyder vendors!!

Spyder Garage

I think this is just more proof that being a member of Spyder Lovers introduces you to the nicest more generous people, I have ever met. I truly feel honored to know each and every one of you.

Spyder Garage

Received Grip Buddies today, easy to install.. About a 50 mile ryde, and what a difference. No tingling in the fingers.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Mine showed up today and within a few minutes they were on. WOW, what a great product!
    Larry
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red