Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucson Spyders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyders

Looking for other Spyders to do some weekend rides with. I've seen a Red RT between Ina and Tangerine on La Canada and a White and a Blue RT parked for maintenance behind the Ride Now on Ina so I know you're out there...hit me up and let's get riding!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cubuff70 View Post
    Looking for other Spyders to do some weekend rides with. I've seen a Red RT between Ina and Tangerine on La Canada and a White and a Blue RT parked for maintenance behind the Ride Now on Ina so I know you're out there...hit me up and let's get riding!
    Have you considered riding up to the event in Durango?

Spyder Garage

I took the Buell up to Alpine over the weekend and did some laps up and down 191/180, nice and cool up there, very sceninc and ALOT of fun. I have been up there on the Spyder, too...saw a few Rs/Gs and RT's rolling around up there this weekend. Cabins/hotels and grub everywhere to stay the night, couldn't believe how few people were up there over the weekend. The Mountain High lodge in Alpine is an easy place to stay and access 191 or 180, great fun!
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMTJIM View Post
    I took the Buell up to Alpine over the weekend and did some laps up and down 191/180, nice and cool up there, very sceninc and ALOT of fun. I have been up there on the Spyder, too...saw a few Rs/Gs and RT's rolling around up there this weekend. Cabins/hotels and grub everywhere to stay the night, couldn't believe how few people were up there over the weekend. The Mountain High lodge in Alpine is an easy place to stay and access 191 or 180, great fun!

The wife and I rode 191 all the way from Alpine to Douglas Saturday. We might of crossed paths? We were going south bound. She has a 2011 Silver RTS and I was on a blue M109.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Yep, I remember that! I had the black and red jacket with all silver helmet.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Red Syder

Hey I own the Red Spyder RT seen on La Canada, and live in Oro Valley. I have had for about a month now and love it. Had many other 2 wheel bikes before, so this is a new experience. Would love to get together with you or other Tucson spyder riders for rides. Am also interested in knowing if anyone in this area is thinking about going to spyder fest in Durango next month? If interested in riding email me at muonwhiz@msn.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyder Riders

I have a white RT and am at La Canada and Magee. I have had mine since July 2011. I am a member and Road Captain in the Tucson Freewhelers Riding Club. They are a really fun group to ride with and they have all kinds of bike and trike riders. You all should check them out. I am the only Spyder owner in the group and would love to have some more to ride with. My name is Anne and you can find me on the Tucson Freewheelers website. Come on a ride, there is no obligation to join so try us out! I am leading a ride tomorrow to Mt. Lemmon for lunch. Anne

Quote Originally Posted by muonwhiz View Post
    Hey I own the Red Spyder RT seen on La Canada, and live in Oro Valley. I have had for about a month now and love it. Had many other 2 wheel bikes before, so this is a new experience. Would love to get together with you or other Tucson spyder riders for rides. Am also interested in knowing if anyone in this area is thinking about going to spyder fest in Durango next month? If interested in riding email me at muonwhiz@msn.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Gonna be sorry to leave the area, but am moving to TX soon. Last week decided to go on a "goodbye" jaunt, wasn't all that far but sure was hot! I was stopping just about every town that had a convenience store, and got lots of looks dumping cold water over my head (that I hadn't first consumed)- and the spyder got lots of inquiries too! Wont be any warmer in TX- I think if someone could invent an air conditioned helmet it would be awesome! Good journeys to all!

Spyder Garage

I was looking forward to riding with you this fall when we make our snowbird trip to Tucson. We stay till April, so hope to meet up with some of the locals again this fall. Good luck to you in Texas. Plenty of Spyderlovers down there also.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Smile Tucson Spyder

Well, I've been looking for some Tucson Spyder boys. I live in Oro Valley, had my Spyder since 2010. I go back to MN for work every couple of weeks, but after that I'm free.
    Happy owner, so far

Spyder Garage

The CASE group out of Phoenix from Meet-up.com is going up Mt. Lemmon today. They started out at 8 am from Phoenix, you could probably run across them.
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Default There out there...

Isn't this the greatest place..just mention you saw a spyder and they magically appear here. You all get together and ryde..over here and cruise the shores..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bike Week

I will Keep an eye out for Arizona Spyders during bike week in April. Will be staying in Scottsdale, but take a day out to run down to Pima Air Museum in Tucson.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Riders AZ

Im part of the CASE group up here in Phoenix - anyone going to Spyderfest in Ozark MO at the end of April - my wife and I are going on the Sunday before - should get into MO on Tuesday afternoon / evening Spyderfest starts Wedesday.

Lambo

Spyder Garage

out and about
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

New 12 Lava Bronze owners in Vail ...Open for nights and weekends

Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyders

Bump.... at last count there were 6-7 Spyders in southern AZ. But very little activity on the AZ thread..
    Should be good weather this SAt ...any interest in a ride...maybe Nogales/Sonoita loop...Bisbee or Tombstone for lunch...looks like a 70 degree day and sunny

Spyder Garage

Dealer never sold the Reaver and a Buell1125R rolled into the showrooom...Reacquired my creation and a Buell replacement. A green 2012 is sitting on the showroom floor if anyone is interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Got to meet a few of the Tucson Spyderlovers....short ride for me out to Gates Pass overlook...would've loved to do the Green Valley lunch portion...looking forward to riding with you folks again...perhaps a Bisbee lunch trip??
    cheers

Spyder Garage

Post up when the Tucson Spyders get a ride together and the wife and I might be able to make it. Have family in Sierra Vista and could you it as an excuse to go see them.

Spyder Garage

PM me your email and phone number. Four of us went Spydering today. Will be meeting again at Montgomerys in Vail AZ on Jan 12th to join the Southeast AZ touring riders luncheon. Your invited. Show at 11;00 lunch at 11;30. Jack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyspots View Post
    Got to meet a few of the Tucson Spyderlovers....short ride for me out to Gates Pass overlook...would've loved to do the Green Valley lunch portion...looking forward to riding with you folks again...perhaps a Bisbee lunch trip??
    cheers
    Your on Mike. You missed a good ride and conversation. Let us know when.

Jack and Camille

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    PM me your email and phone number. Four of us went Spydering today. Will be meeting again at Montgomerys in Vail AZ on Jan 12th to join the Southeast AZ touring riders luncheon. Your invited. Show at 11;00 lunch at 11;30. Jack
    PM Sent

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyders

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Jadel and I very much enjoyed our ride with you on Sunday and will see you sunday at Montgomery's. Let's try to contact all the Spyder owners who are also there and set up a way to communicate so we can schedule some rides. The ride to Bisbee sounds good to us. Thanks, Jack
    Jack and Jadel

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lookin for ridin buddies.

Hello all, new here. Looking for some spyder riders to hang with.