Thread: Tucson Spyders

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyders

Looking for other Spyders to do some weekend rides with. I've seen a Red RT between Ina and Tangerine on La Canada and a White and a Blue RT parked for maintenance behind the Ride Now on Ina so I know you're out there...hit me up and let's get riding!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cubuff70 View Post
    Looking for other Spyders to do some weekend rides with. I've seen a Red RT between Ina and Tangerine on La Canada and a White and a Blue RT parked for maintenance behind the Ride Now on Ina so I know you're out there...hit me up and let's get riding!
    Have you considered riding up to the event in Durango?

Spyder Garage

I took the Buell up to Alpine over the weekend and did some laps up and down 191/180, nice and cool up there, very sceninc and ALOT of fun. I have been up there on the Spyder, too...saw a few Rs/Gs and RT's rolling around up there this weekend. Cabins/hotels and grub everywhere to stay the night, couldn't believe how few people were up there over the weekend. The Mountain High lodge in Alpine is an easy place to stay and access 191 or 180, great fun!
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMTJIM View Post
    I took the Buell up to Alpine over the weekend and did some laps up and down 191/180, nice and cool up there, very sceninc and ALOT of fun. I have been up there on the Spyder, too...saw a few Rs/Gs and RT's rolling around up there this weekend. Cabins/hotels and grub everywhere to stay the night, couldn't believe how few people were up there over the weekend. The Mountain High lodge in Alpine is an easy place to stay and access 191 or 180, great fun!

The wife and I rode 191 all the way from Alpine to Douglas Saturday. We might of crossed paths? We were going south bound. She has a 2011 Silver RTS and I was on a blue M109.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Yep, I remember that! I had the black and red jacket with all silver helmet.
    In the twisties I was playing the tart...
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Red Syder

Hey I own the Red Spyder RT seen on La Canada, and live in Oro Valley. I have had for about a month now and love it. Had many other 2 wheel bikes before, so this is a new experience. Would love to get together with you or other Tucson spyder riders for rides. Am also interested in knowing if anyone in this area is thinking about going to spyder fest in Durango next month? If interested in riding email me at muonwhiz@msn.com

Spyder Garage

Default Think that's me

Quote Originally Posted by cubuff70 View Post
    I have a red RT I ride to work on. I'd love to talk about Sunday breakfast/brunch runs. Chuck n Alex.

Spyder Garage

Default Tucson Spyder Riders group

Anything happening with the Tucson group, was wondering if anyone was still interested in forming a group if one is not yet going.

Spyder Garage

Hey Juan welcome to Spyderlovers.com. Happy to see you made the switch. That is a beautiful Spyder you got there. And you said even Becky likes to ride on it a little. I hope to get down to visit you all come winter. Look for a guy named Utah Pete. He spends his winters in Yuma but also lives in Park City. Great guy. We really miss you all here.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

For anyone who is not getting enough from the Arizona post i have created a new Facebook page called, Can-Am Spyder Riders Southern Arizona. It's new and not a lot of posts, but that will change once more people join. Here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/579367920997820