Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Adirondack Spyder RT rider here

Hi,
    This is probably way past time for responding, but I live in the Adirondacks.......very close to Saratoga Springs and we ride all over the area......from Plattsburgh to Schaghticoke to Stillwater, Cambridge, Hartford, Granville, Lake Luzerne, Lk George, Ft. Ann, and the VT side as well as far as Burlington.
    So give me a shout if you want to chat. I will try to remember to check this site out every couple of weeks. I tend to go on spydertalk more often, but this site seems to be more promising. I check spydertalk to get dates for the Spyder Rally they have every summer. And yes, Roberts are great, we met them this past year at the Spyder Rally. They really put on a nice spread for everyone and they were a poker run participant.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Keep your eyes peeled for Spyders in the Adirondacks..Lake Placid...Visit this website to monitor schedules as they are announced...It's a great time...
    http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/for...ondacks-rally/

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spidergirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rar View Post
    Hi. I live in Plattsburgh, Ny. I've had my Spyder about 10 days and my motorcycle license almost 2 weeks. I haven't ventured too far from home, since I am still apprehensive with twistys and turnies and speeds exceeding 45-50 mph. I keep practicing and working on increasing my confidence. It does get better every day.

I, too, would like to meet with new Lady Spyder Ryders in the area and look forward to the time when my skills increase enough to venture away from my immediate area.

I have a RT SE5 AC.
    Welcome, my spyder is sleeping in the garage. I am taking a course and going 4 my license in the spring. I think I will be like you for awhile taking it slow with the twisters and turnips. Keep practicing and don't give up. I live near Ottawa Ontario. I have been to Plattsburgh a few times. Enjoy your .

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spidergirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinlady View Post
    I live between Malone and Massena / am a new spyder owner/ would like to meet some friends/ please respond
    welcome to the site. I am a new spyder owner too. I am going for my license in the spring. I live near Ottawa Ontario.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

I have a 2011 RT-S Spyder (red viper), now have over 10,000 on it. I live in Williston, Vt . I enjoy riding in Northeastern NY., great roads. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Welcome .

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default would like to get to know other lady riders who live in or near the Adirondacks, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    I have a 2011 RT-S Spyder (red viper), now have over 10,000 on it. I live in Williston, Vt . I enjoy riding in Northeastern NY., great roads. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Welcome .
    That would be great! I am so looking forward to warmer weather to get the Spyders out and running. I want to try out my new mods, too. We bought a backrest for mine and racing stripes and new dash covers to add to both bykes, when the temps warm up enough to install them.

It will be soon enough and the roar of the engines will be ringing in my ears.

Take care,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default would like to get to know other lady riders who live in or near the Adirondacks, NY

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpyderRT View Post
    Hi,
    This is probably way past time for responding, but I live in the Adirondacks.......very close to Saratoga Springs and we ride all over the area......from Plattsburgh to Schaghticoke to Stillwater, Cambridge, Hartford, Granville, Lake Luzerne, Lk George, Ft. Ann, and the VT side as well as far as Burlington.
    So give me a shout if you want to chat. I will try to remember to check this site out every couple of weeks. I tend to go on spydertalk more often, but this site seems to be more promising. I check spydertalk to get dates for the Spyder Rally they have every summer. And yes, Roberts are great, we met them this past year at the Spyder Rally. They really put on a nice spread for everyone and they were a poker run participant.
    That would be great! Would love to ryde with other Spyder lovers!! I am hoping that the have the rally again this year. We didn't get out Spyders very long before the rally and we unable to register for it. We did go up to the meet and greet, during the wonderful rainstorm, but didn't stay very long. Had to make the trip back through the Cascades before another batch of thunderstorms came through. There has been word on Spydertalk that they want to have it in a different venue. I hope not. The Adirondacks is a perfect place for them. My husband and I would even get a hotel room for the week, instead of driving back and forth, so that we could get the full Spyder experience and meet fellow ryders.

I am excited about getting a full ryding season in this year. It cannot come quick enough for me. I am so over all of this snow and cold weather!

Take care

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

We live in NH but we have parents that live in S. Burlington Vt so we find ourselves up in Vt and the Adirondacks riding for at least a couple of weekends and a whole week for Spyders in the Adirondacks. I love Vt and NY wish we could live there year round too bad about those pesky things called jobs
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Calling All Adirondack Spyders!

Hello Ladies!

Summer is here and school is almost done for the summer! It is time that we start planning a get-together and tackle some of those Adirondack roads. With the weather and school-year, it is impossible to get to a lot of the Spyder events, like SpyderFest and the Owner's Event this week. Our rYding season is short enough, so let's think about when we can get on the road and get some mYles of smYles!

Let me know what you think!

Korri

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by trafick View Post
    Hello Ladies!

Summer is here and school is almost done for the summer! It is time that we start planning a get-together and tackle some of those Adirondack roads. With the weather and school-year, it is impossible to get to a lot of the Spyder events, like SpyderFest and the Owner's Event this week. Our rYding season is short enough, so let's think about when we can get on the road and get some mYles of smYles!

Let me know what you think!

Korri

Don't forget, that Spyderquest is in Lake George, NY Sept. 19-21st.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default would like to get to know other lady riders who live in or near the Adirondacks

Oh yeah! But once again, I'll be back in school then, so I won't be able to come down until late Friday.

Plus, just looking for a day here or there to hit the roads with other Spyders! Had a great rYde Saturday going from the Lake Champlain Bridge through Vermont, up to the Grand Isles and back down through Plattsburgh then home. 200 miles round trip with some great friends. Two Spyders and a Goldwing trike, traveling around Lake Champlain. About eight hours of riding and sight seeing on a beautiful day!

Spyder Garage

Default Massena

Welcome to the Forum and I think you will really enjoy the Spyder. I worked on the St. Lawrence Seaway back in 57-60 and was an Operator on the Dam in Massena. Beautiful country but gets kind of Cold. Enjoy and be SAFE.

Spyder Garage

Default For Lady Ryders

Sorry - too far for me to come for a weekend ride (from Texas) - but check out Girls on Spyders (GOS). Group of women that love to ryde their Spyders from all over the world. Enjoy the RYDE!

Spyder Garage

In fact, I realized today that I haven't driven my Jeep since we picked up my husband's bike that day. I've been running all my errands on my Spyder. I do need to go and get some groceries, though. Can't fit it all in the trunks... bummer!
    You could always make 2 trips, maybe even three. That's what I would do.....
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I live in Rome NY and have a camp in Morristown NY.

I would love to hook up and ride with any Spyders

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spyderquest 2015

Quote Originally Posted by trafick View Post
    Hey,

I just got a Spyder RT S three weeks ago, and then another a week ago, so that my hubby and I can both drive. I live in the High Peaks region of the Adirondacks in Essex County near Elizabethtown, Moriah, Lake Placid areas. Would love to find other riders to hook up with for some Spyder adventures.

Take care,
    Korri
    welcome the ny spyder riders sponcer the three day event at lake george great escape lodge in september every year it gets better and we ride your beautiful back yard

Lancaster PA transplant (Southern born and bred)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Welcome Aboard, now the fun begins....Mike.

I guess the font size is for all of the "older" members of Spyderlovers?

And WELCOME to the club!

And....Wow, this post is several years old! I guess I need to look at the original date first.
    Last edited by Brettssunshine; 10-08-2015 at 08:02 AM.

2015 F3-S SE6