Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default OH my so so much fun!!!

Looked like rain a and a little cool but so wanted to go for a ryde.....husband is at work so I thought to myself should I do it all by myself...............oh yes I did...........had a blast.......had a few men come over at the bank parking lot and check her out...........they were impressed....hehe of course......picked up breakfast to go at the local diner and tooled around town for a bit........so much pleasure in this ryde!!!!

Going to try to get some more seat time so enjoy your own weekend.....Chat with you soon......Loving my Spyder!!!!

Brenda.

Spyder Garage

Welcome! I have a 2011 blue sm5 and love it! The stock seat is awful though, so I went with the BRP comfort seat. Huge improvement over the stock seat! The problem I encountered when trying to decide on a seat is that you cannot try them out before buying. You really just have to shop around online for one that you think might meet our needs and then read the rider reviews and then just make a choice and take the plunge. Some other things to consider for rider comfort might be handlebar risers and highway pegs. Enjoy!