Spyder Garage

Default Good riding day....

Atlanta had a perfect 10 on the weather scale today so it was a good day for riding. Having bought my 2011 used from a great couple in Ocala two months ago, I thought it a good time to meet and establish some sort of relationship with my local dealers. The two nearest are in Cartersville and just south of there in Kennesaw. Both were as nice as could be but D.K. at Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville seemed to go the extra mile. He offered to check if there were any updates due on my RT and proceeded there on the spot to update computer (s) controlling the throttle body. His dealership is the only Platnum rated service center in GA according to him, which means his Techs have been schooled in the latest and best BRP has to offer. I was thoroughly impressed and will drive the few extra miles to do more business with him. Took the scenic ride home and stopped by the old Euharlee covered bridge for a quick shot. Wanted to ride through it but decided not to push the envelop. Altogether 155 miles of unabashed fun!2012-05-23 15.31.22 (800x591).jpg

Spyder Garage

It's great when everything is going good.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red