Spyder Garage

Default Americade anyone going up for the weekend?

I have Friday 8th June of work, thinking about running up to Lake George stay over Friday night, maybe Saturday as well. Do some riding around there take a peek at Americade.

Been before a few years back, not a huge fan but it's an excuse to get out and about for the weekend.

Anyone intrested, hotels are not that bad if you stay about 30-40 miles out.

Harry
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
    My Rides;
    Nimbus 2000, Ford Anglia, 2012 Spyder RT Limited, Pre 14 Vintage Classic Collectors Edition!

Favorite Ride;
    Nimbus 2000 boy this thing can fly.

Mods:
    Charm of invisibility, Reparo Charm (cuts down on service cost)

One always wonders about roads not taken.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could go. Lake George is about 2 hours from my home town of Cobleskill. However, I currently live in Panama City ,Fl, and won't have any time off this year. The area is beautiful. I used to work in Glens Falls years ago. If you go have a great time and ride safe. Dale

Spyder Garage

We will be there Thurs. morning. Pretty sure the New York ryders will be there in force. Think they have a group ride on Wednesday
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I read all the post about the ride on Wednesday from Lake George and through Vermont I would love to go but I have work commitments so I can only get the Friday off.

Plan to ride up Friday morning (flexible on time as its only me at this point), going to spend the night at The Apline Lodge its about 30 minutes north just passed Warrensburg on Route 28 in North Creek. Never stayed there before but the pictures look ok. Just stopping the Friday night, will ride home late Saturday night.

I don't mind overnight ridding, its peaceful and not that far, I've done day trips before to Lake George.

anyone ridding out or wants to meet up Friday/Saturday let me know.

harry
    BTW

I'm going to the Spyders in the Adirondacks in August as well
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
    My Rides;
    Nimbus 2000, Ford Anglia, 2012 Spyder RT Limited, Pre 14 Vintage Classic Collectors Edition!

Favorite Ride;
    Nimbus 2000 boy this thing can fly.

Mods:
    Charm of invisibility, Reparo Charm (cuts down on service cost)

One always wonders about roads not taken.