Spyder Garage

Default RT XM Directions

Would anyone out there have a copy of the directions to install XM on a 2010 RT they could send me ?
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Nobody ?
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Default XM Radio

Did you ever find what you were looking for? Looking to do the same thing but not sure how to proceed.

Spyder Garage

I have purchased the Communication/CB kit along with the required harness. I am contemplating having my dealer install them along with the XM kit. I was hoping someone here installed the XM kit and had the installation instruction they could share with me to help me decide who was going to do the install
    Last edited by SpydermanCT; 05-26-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    SpydermanCT

Spyder Garage

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgphoto.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    I have purchased the Communication/CB kit along with the required harness. I am contemplating having my dealer install them along with the XM kit. I was hoping someone here installed the XM kit and had the installation instruction they could share with me to help me decide who was going to do the install
    Im right in the middle of doing a cb radio install on a 2012 rts, If you require the entertainment harness, the complete back end has to come off the bike. I have the
    AM Fm radio, and to add the CB, I had to purchase the entertainment harness. On that Harness is a hook up for xm radio. The unit itself mounts on the left side right in front
    of saddle bag. Entertainment harness comes from right side, underneath. Hope this helps some. Attached pics showing how far you have to tear it down for cb install.
    Last edited by spyderl; 05-27-2012 at 07:55 AM.