I would like extend this invitation to all Louisanas you can post here or go over to the Texas board...please post with how many so we can get a head count for food...I'm excited...
OK...Memorial Weekend Gatherin'...Pearland, Texas

my husband, hotglue and I have been doing a Bar-b-que for 15 years "Gatherin' of the Fools" basicly for Valkyrie...now it is just about every kind of bike.....when we first started it was about 25 people....this last weekend it was about 200 people....here is a video from last weekend.......
#!

but we want to start a gatherin' for Spyders...everyone is invited...we have camping in our back pasture, out door shower, toilet on the patio...we hope some vendors want to come so we all can bling out our Spyders...we have a shop with a lift...tools...etc...I know the Texas Spyder Ryders will come...Mr. Orange said he was coming....Lamonster said he would show up...hopefully Spyderpops can make it down...so if you don't have plans for Memorial Day weekend....make plans to come to Texas...this is the 1st of many more...see y'all

Spyder Gatherin'

Fri - May 25th travel day
Sat - May 26th Ride in morning - work in shop - Bar-b-que about 4pm
Sun - May 27th - ??? Travel day
Mon - May 28th - Travel day
Hotel info: location may change due to road construction ...we'll check on it
Howard Johnson Clear Lake
15313 I-45 South - Gulf Freeway
Houston, Texas 77034
281-484-1500