Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

Default Some Gave All Ride

Any local Spyder Riders doing the 6th annual "Some Gave All" ride this Saturday?

http://www.somegaveall.org/

Leaves Spotsylvania High School Sunday, May 20th and goes to King George High School.
    Many events going on.
    HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Previous - 2011 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

I'll be there with my fellow Legion Riders from Post 82, Saluda. Understand it's huge, maybe I'll see you there, hopefully there will be other s\Spyder Ryders there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDon View Post
    I'll be there with my fellow Legion Riders from Post 82, Saluda. Understand it's huge, maybe I'll see you there, hopefully there will be other s\Spyder Ryders there.
    Do you know what your ETA will be at Spotsylvania High School?
    HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hokiev:

Sent you a PM.

HW

Spyder Garage

ETA? We're leaving Saluda 0700 about a 2 hr ryde but we have to stop and pick up other folks along the way, hopefully around 0930, that is definately a guess....This is my first time, friends that have been there before say it's something else, baby Rolling Thunder someone said. Looking forward to it, weather at this time should be pretty good.

Hopefully I'll see other Spyderlovers there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiev View Post
    Any local Spyder Riders doing the 6th annual "Some Gave All" ride this Saturday?

http://www.somegaveall.org/

Leaves Spotsylvania High School Sunday, May 20th and goes to King George High School.
    Many events going on.
    Any other riders, Spyder or other are welcome to meet at FMS between 8:30 and 8:45 Sunday the 20th
    Hollywood, Kenny Wright and HokieV plan to leave from there to Spotsylvania HS for the Some Gave All ride.
    HokieV

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

HokieV:

Thanks for the info on this event. Well worth it and will do again! Great to see old friends (Kenny & wife, SpyderDon & wife, and Hokiev) again and met new ones this time as well. This was a well orginized event and ride. Especially the people who came out along the route to show their support for this event and esp the Civil War Encampment Event personnel who as well showed their support was so worth it to say the least! This Frazier - Mason Memorial Motorcycle Ride hopefully will grow even bigger next time.

Hollywood
    Last edited by Hollywood; 05-21-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Enjoyed the "2012 Frazier-Mason Some Gave All Memorial" Ryde!!

While stopped at a red light waiting to turn right heading to the event, my wife (Julie) and I was surprised to see your Spyders convoy cross the intersection heading to the event. We turned and quickly caught up and followed for the remaining 16 mile or so drive to the high school. Thanks to Hollywood, Kenny Wright and HokieV for letting us tag along. It was nice meeting other Sypder ryders and look forward to future rydes (i.e. Rolling Thunder). This ryde was Julie's first taste of an organized ryde and we both really enjoyed it. We especially loved the Spotsylvania Civil War reenactment members who line up along the fences by the road in full custumes waving their flags... That was pretty awesome... It was like going back in time....

Spyder Garage

and let's not forget the kids, with flags and waveing. It was an awesome experience. Sorry I didn't get to meet some of you but it was nice to See Hollywood and Ken again.