Spyder Garage

Default Houston/Conroe/Cypress Area May 20th Ride

Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 20th for a ride to Soladak's Country Inn in Snook. SCRC Cypress Creek chapter ride. Ride details posted later this week.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

is this some thing we could do after our meetin on sat, if you are not aware of it the can u see me ride is sunday to make cars aware of motorcycles which would be cool to have all of us their in the group ridin, kim will be our leader on it out of stubbs harley davison, this event is taken place all over the states

QUOTE=glynnk;453125]Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 20th for a ride to Soladak's Country Inn in Snook. SCRC Cypress Creek chapter ride. Ride details posted later this week.

Glynn[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Laura/Craig---Can't change it. It's a scheduled ride for the Cypress Creek SCRC chapter. Hate that I'll miss Kim's ride. See you guys Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

is this some thing we could do after our meetin on sat, if you are not aware of it the can u see me ride is sunday to make cars aware of motorcycles which would be cool to have all of us their in the group ridin, kim will be our leader on it out of stubbs harley davison, this event is taken place all over the states
    so put on your loudest and bright colors and show we bikers are here to stay and they have to share the road with us and be aware of us as well

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default It's all about being seen

Glynn, from my point of view, if your group is out on that day, riding no matter where you are. And you are seen by atleast one cager then the subliminal message has gotten out. Just about every major city in every state will be out in their own fashion of "Awareness".. Some choose to go as a large group. Austin decides to break the group into small groups and swarm the Capitol area with riders coming from all directions... "Bottomline. Be seen on May 20th somewhere...

Ride Safe...Ride Aware

Cya Sat 19th

Spyder Garage

Kim--Well said.....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!