Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydee8 View Post
    JD,

I have already put in for a vacation day for Friday October 5th for the White Buffalo Bikefest, so if you come, the Spyders can ryde in the parade. Let me know if you will be able to come this year.Plans are underway for this year's Bikefest and its going to be great!!

Dee
    Sounds good is the parade on Friday? What time? I plan on being there.
    J. D.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default West Texas Spyders

Just wanted to drop by and say, "Hello!" My husband and I just got got our 2012 Spyder RT-S last month, and are really enjoying it!! Just wondering if there are any groups close to us, since we haven't seen many Spyders in our area. I only have seen one other Spyder in our town. So glad this forum exists, I'm sure we will have questions.

Dee
    My Brother-In-Law and his wife in Odessa just bought a 2012 RT. We are heading to Lubbock tomorrow, June 23rd, to visit the Omni Theater. I'm sure we will find a good place to eat also. You are more than welcome to meet up with us and join in. Maybe meet in Lamesa?
    Monty & Shirley
    We love our . 2011 RT-S 991 SM5 Orbital Blue with the matching RT-622 Trailer, HMT Stoplight, fendertip LEDs, TricLed fender LEDS, front & rear Brightsides, Garmin GPS on the KewlMetal Bracket, Stebel Nautilus Horn and the Utopia Backrest. Corbin Passenger Armrests and SpyderPops Radiator Plate and Cat Shields. Ram driver and passenger cupholders. GT Racing Stripes.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spydee8's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

J.D.

Not sure yet what the time will be, but when the schedule is posted, I will let you know. The event organizers will be posting soon, i'm sure.

Monty and Shirley,

Thanks for the invite, but I am working this weekend. Hopefully, we can all meet up and ryde sometime. That would be great.

Dee

Spyder Garage

JD,

I have already put in for a vacation day for Friday October 5th for the White Buffalo Bikefest, so if you come, the Spyders can ryde in the parade. Let me know if you will be able to come this year.Plans are underway for this year's Bikefest and its going to be great!!

Dee
    I put in for the 5th also. Keep me in the loop with some times etc. and I plan on being there.
    J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Amarillo. My brother in law had family in aspermont and I do go to Lubbock occasionally. But, sadly. Noone comes up this way to ride.

Spyder Garage

Default New owner in Amarillo

My wife and I are near new owners of a 2010 RT SE5. Have seen a couple of other spyders around Amarillo, but don't know anyone that has one. Would be interested in getting acquainted with other owners the Panhandle or anywhere within a couple of hundred miles. NOTE: have a cousin who lives in Snyder.

Jim & Martha

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLefty View Post
    My wife and I are near new owners of a 2010 RT SE5. Have seen a couple of other spyders around Amarillo, but don't know anyone that has one. Would be interested in getting acquainted with other owners the Panhandle or anywhere within a couple of hundred miles. NOTE: have a cousin who lives in Snyder.

Jim & Martha
    FINALLY!!! Someone in Amarillo? Would love to meet and possibly go for some rides.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spydee8's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Jim and Martha,

Anytime ya'll are planning to come to Snyder, let me know. I have a real crazy work schedule, but hopefully, we will be able to meet up and ryde!!

Dee

Spyder Garage

Are there really other Spyder riders in the Amarillo area? I live in Canyon and have owned my 2011 RT for about 1 1/2 yrs. It would be great to get to know some other local riders. I was beginning to believe I must be the lone ranger/ryder or something.

Henry

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Any Spyders in West Texas

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRider View Post
    Are there really other Spyder riders in the Amarillo area? I live in Canyon and have owned my 2011 RT for about 1 1/2 yrs. It would be great to get to know some other local riders. I was beginning to believe I must be the lone ranger/ryder or something.

Henry
    Hi Henry,
    I live in Amarillo and have and mine since 2008. I haven't seen anyone else out riding a Spyder except one RT. and it was an older couple. I ride an RS and love it. I always do the toy runs!! Maybe I will see you at one?

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in Amarillo

Glad to see the are other Spyder riders in Amarillo. Keep seeing one or two cruising around but never have had the pleasure of meeting. My first Spyder was a red 2009 rs se5 traded up to a red 2012 rtse5 last December. Maybe we can meet up sometime for some rides.
    Darrell and LaTayne

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrider51 View Post
    Glad to see the are other Spyder riders in Amarillo. Keep seeing one or two cruising around but never have had the pleasure of meeting. My first Spyder was a red 2009 rs se5 traded up to a red 2012 rtse5 last December. Maybe we can meet up sometime for some rides.
    Darrell and LaTayne

Hey Darrell & LaTayne, Jim & Martha here! We are from Amarillo and ride a 2010 Black RT SE5. Need for all of us in Amarillo to have a meet & greet.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by silygirl30 View Post
    Hi Henry,
    I live in Amarillo and have and mine since 2008. I haven't seen anyone else out riding a Spyder except one RT. and it was an older couple. I ride an RS and love it. I always do the toy runs!! Maybe I will see you at one?

Silygirl would you be interested in a "meet & greet"? Looks like there are at least 3 riders in Amarillo and one in Canyon. Any ideas?

Spyder Garage

Henry

Hey Henry, Jim here. Would you be interested in a "meet & greet" with the Amarillo bunch?

Spyder Garage

Default Amarillo Spyders

I think it would be great to schedule a meet and visit. I would propose we do that soon. Just to get things moving and having no idea of others schedules, here's a start: I'm generally flexible with the exception that I would not be able to meet this weekend, Friday - Sunday.
    Henry

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would LOVE to!!! Count me in
    I will be in Dallas this weekend for the bike expo but, after that just let me know when. Me and "Big Ben" will be there.
    There is a toy run the weekend after that I always go to. It was the Evelyn rivers toy run but, this year it's now called the Salvation Army toy run. Starts at TRIPPS on the 16th I believe. I will be in the parade

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think it would be great to schedule a meet and visit. I would propose we do that soon. Just to get things moving and having no idea of others schedules, here's a start: I'm generally flexible with the exception that I would not be able to meet this weekend, Friday - Sunday.
    Henry
    Are you going to the expo in Dallas this coming weekend?
    I will be there from Friday through Sunday

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLefty View Post
    Silygirl would you be interested in a "meet & greet"? Looks like there are at least 3 riders in Amarillo and one in Canyon. Any ideas?
    How about a nice lunch meet at maybe "Wrongway Feldmans" on say the 17th? Or there is always the Big Texan.
    Plenty of room there and we can get a big enough table for everyone. Plus they are in no hurry to push us out the door. Lol

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default New group

I started a group for West Texas Spider Riders.. If any of y'all here in Amarillo or canyon want to join please go to the groups section and join. It is so we can as a GROUP plan meets and share events that we can all enjoy.

Spyder Garage

I'm signed in with the group. Great idea!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm signed in with the group. Great idea!

Thank you

are you going to make it to the meet on the 17th?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blondespyder View Post
    Thank you

are you going to make it to the meet on the 17th?

I'm in for noon on the 17th.

Henry

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can you do dinner at 7 Henry?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If enough want to do lunch we can change the time. Just need more of us to actually reply

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blondespyder View Post
    Can you do dinner at 7 Henry?
    I can't do 7, I already have a commitment for the evening. Noon would work, but I understand the difficulty in finding a common time for all envolved. Where do things stand on a location? Either of your suggestions or another would be ok with me. Hope we can find a good time that fits everyone's schedule. My wife Linda will be accompanying me.