Spyder Garage

Default Silver and Chrome Run

June 9th is the 2nd Silver and Chrome Run to benefit residents of Kansas Christian Home. 1035 SE 3rd., Newton, KS 67114 This is a poker run and registration is $15.00 and extra hands are $10.00. Cash prizes. The opening is 8AM and there will be a pancake breakfast served. One of the auction items is a Harley-Davidson 40" stained glass pool table/bar light. The web site is www.silverandchrome.org. Hope I'm not the only spyder this year. Come out and join me. Penny

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I gotta get up how early?!

Ok Weaver, I got you penciled in, if I can drag my butt outta bed early enough, I'll be there. Guess I better get my tire put on.

Are you going down that morning? Or staying somewhere close the night before?
    Would be awesome to have a spot to sleep, and enjoy a lil weekend sleep in. Maybe someone knows an affordable decent hotel near there.
    V
    Last edited by glasspyder; 05-21-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Phantom F3-S
    Maker of shiny objects...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glasspyder View Post
    Ok Weaver, I got you penciled in, if I can drag my butt outta bed early enough, I'll be there. Guess I better get my tire put on.

Are you going down that morning? Or staying somewhere close the night before?
    Would be awesome to have a spot to sleep, and enjoy a lil weekend sleep in. Maybe someone knows an affordable decent hotel near there.
    V
    My husband and I will be going down on Friday evening. There is a Comfort Inn really close, we will probably be staying at my Moms she has a duplex on the KCH campus.

Spyder Garage

Glasspyder, Thank you so much for making the ryde almost across the entire state to join me at the Silver and Chrome run. I really enjoyed the ryde and meeting your brother. Hope you are home safe. Take care. Penny

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'll get lost for charity with you any weekend. Thanks for waiting for my brother to catch us, I haven't seen him in years. Home safe and sound, despite mother nature's need to try and blow me off the road every time I go east across Kansas.

V
    Phantom F3-S
    Maker of shiny objects...