Thread: re durago event

Spyder Garage

Default re durago event

This is another try to get info. The contact folks on the event website do not respond to emails. I want to camp at the event. I have been to many rally events and there is always camping. Since the mail event headquarters are at the fairgrounds, does the vent offer camping at the fairgrounds?? At rallies, fairground camping is usually free! Online, I cannot find any campgrounds real close that have good reviews!
    Thanks
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

I have heard no mention of camping at the site. As a matter of fact, you'll find many Spyder owners have made reservations at the campgrounds around the Durango area. There is a KOA just a few miles south and east. We're staying at United Campground which is just north of town and has shuttle service to town. There are several others in the area.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    This is another try to get info. The contact folks on the event website do not respond to emails. I want to camp at the event. I have been to many rally events and there is always camping. Since the mail event headquarters are at the fairgrounds, does the vent offer camping at the fairgrounds?? At rallies, fairground camping is usually free! Online, I cannot find any campgrounds real close that have good reviews!
    Thanks
    I'm considering camping as well. Did a google search for campgrounds with showers and came up with several. I will watch your post to see if anyone who's been there done that responds.

Jerbear

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.