Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. I can assure you that they will all be considered, with the possible exception of "valet parking".
    I agree with G-Man.

I can only speak for myself here, but I am reading all the suggestions. Obviously, it is far too early to endorse or reject any of them ((except Valet parking. That is rejected )) at this point, but we have always said that this is an event for Spyderlovers, by Spyderlovers. My feeling is that I personally wouldn't want to contribute too much to this thread because I wouldn't want to taint or sway any thought progression from all of you. I would much rather just read your thoughts and suggestions. There is always room for improvement and fresh ideas often help!
    So by all means make suggestions!

One area where I think I can speak for the entire MoGang, is to say that our ultimate goal is for you to come to the event, feel like it is a family reunion and for you to have FUN most of all.

Thank you all for coming many miles and for all your kind comments!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post

I would also suggest that MOGANG consider taking on more of a supervisory role in running some of the events rather than having to do all of the grunt work at both ends. There are plenty of Spyderloverswho would gladly donate a few hours of out time during the event to pitch in and take a bit of pressure off of this dedicated group. Just something to consider going forward.

they work too hard. Sign me up for next year.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    and commit to volunteer in 2013.
    And Doc we all know what event you want to run.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    I agree with G-Man.

I can only speak for myself here, but I am reading all the suggestions. Obviously, it is far too early to endorse or reject any of them ((except Valet parking. That is rejected )) at this point, but we have always said that this is an event for Spyderlovers, by Spyderlovers. My feeling is that I personally wouldn't want to contribute too much to this thread because I wouldn't want to taint or sway any thought progression from all of you. I would much rather just read your thoughts and suggestions. There is always room for improvement and fresh ideas often help!
    So by all means make suggestions!

One area where I think I can speak for the entire MoGang, is to say that our ultimate goal is for you to come to the event, feel like it is a family reunion and for you to have FUN most of all.

Thank you all for coming many miles and for all your kind comments!
    I agree your input is critical for next year, we have already discussed among ourselves to sit back and pay attention for at least 1 month, then we can come together and smartly discuss what we need to change for next year. I can assure you several of us has already been making notes of our ideas for improvement and things we think we failed on. I have already subscribed to this thread and plan on having it on hand when we start planning next year.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    feel like it is a family reunion and for you to have FUN most of all.
    They always put me to work at the family reunion...

Get that volunteer page going!
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

I will add my thanks to all the above. It was my second year, both great. I would also agree on the volenteer part. I would be willing, if I am able to attend next year. I am trying to decide if being the second oldest male rider at the bonfire is a good thing or a bad thing.
    The drive in is a great idea, with possibly more information around the town. I was in the light show and talked to several local people.
    Kelly's resturant up by the Wagon Wheel was a great place to start the day. She had only opened the week end before. She would like to talk to you all before next year.
    Thanks again
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Was suggested by someone else, but didn't see it on the list yet:

Find a pinstriper to add to the vendor village
    Y Blue
    -Ruth K, Hoffman Estates IL