Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default FOR SALE RS SPYDER WINDSHEILD

Clear, tall touring windshield for sale. Like new, bought less than a year ago. Traded RS for an RT so no longer can use it. Paid $150, will sell for $75 OBO.

Thanks!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm interested in the windshield. Any scratches on it? How tall is it? Can you post some pictures or text me some pictures. Are you willing to ship it?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by conroe spyders View Post
    Clear, tall touring windshield for sale. Like new, bought less than a year ago. Traded RS for an RT so no longer can use it. Paid $150, will sell for $75 OBO.

Thanks!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

go on california scientfics website to see the windshield its self. www.calsci.com. it is the large 23.5 tall windshield actually pd $185.00 for it, i will ship it to you for $100.00,i am in texas,the windshield has been kept in the protective cover which they supply with it, Windshield 2.jpg there are no scratches on it , only put it on once during the winter which here is very short.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiegs View Post
    I'm interested in the windshield. Any scratches on it? How tall is it? Can you post some pictures or text me some pictures. Are you willing to ship it?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Above meaning $100 total for shipping & windshield....didn't want anyone to think I was charging $100 just to ship