I bought my RS-AC new in March, drove it from St Louis to Melbourne, FL and now have a bit under 2100 miles on it. The other day I noticed the stitching on the mid-left portion of the seat is coming undone...the threads aren't broken, they just weren't sewn correctly. Today I took it down to the local dealer to talk about it and was basically blown off. I was told they'd take a pic of it and send a ticket in, but Can Am would probably say it was "cosmetic" and that's all there was to it.

Now, to me, if a seat on a near $30,000 vehicle starts to come undone in 2000 miles because it was incorrectly sewn, one would think, at least in the name of customer relations, they'd fix it (near impossible) or replace the seat. I had something similar happen on a Star motorcycle some years ago and it was fixed just like that. I'm going to call another, larger dealer about an hour and a half from me and see what they say. If I'm going to be blown off completely over this, I may have to rethink the whole thing...which I really don't want to do. I really like this beast.

I really hope it's the dealer...