Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER SHIPPING PROBLEMS - UPDATE

Here's the latest:

Motorcycle Mover of Florida (aka Dealer to Dealer) moved the bike by truck from Glendale, AZ to San Diego dock.
    They now accept responsibility for the smashed lic. plate light.
    Light & lense and labor quote for install from Ridenow = $283.66. (had to do it myself...no one in HI will touch the bike.
    They say the trucker's ins. is responsible and they are billing them. Trucking co. was Milks Transport.
    They never call back and the only contact is when I bug them! Promises to return calls or fax info never come through.

Pasha Shipping from San Diego to Hilo, HI. They have accepted responsibility for the scuff marks, sprung seat, scratched windshield.
    Parts and labor quoted by Ridenow = $942.78. This includes the labor for a detail...but not shipping on the seat and windshield.
    Pasha has made an offer of $ 597.87, for a full release.

No one has addressed the joyriding of my bike.

I have refused their offer.

The only thing I can say about Pasha is they do write/call/return calls. Also, had a car damaged in shipment in 2006 and they came through...full tilt and instantly. Motorcyles???

Keep you posted.
    Last edited by KAUBOY; 05-03-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting the runaround from them... Just be a persistant pain in their backsides and do not give up!
    Please keep us informed on how this issues progresses, and Good Luck!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black