Thread: Pa Get togather

Spyder Garage

Default Pa Get togather

Hello Pa riders. I've tryed this before so I'll try it again. Is there any interest for all the PA riders meeting some place this summer? May-be some where down around state college? Just throwing it out to see if anyone is interested. I live in Butler,Pa. Just north of the Burgh.
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by MSGTDOC View Post
    Hello Pa riders. I've tryed this before so I'll try it again. Is there any interest for all the PA riders meeting some place this summer? May-be some where down around state college? Just throwing it out to see if anyone is interested. I live in Butler,Pa. Just north of the Burgh.
    We seem pretty spread out. I'm probably about 4 hours from you. Waynesboro, pa. About 20 miles west of Gettysburg. Just north of the Maryland line

Spyder Garage

That's why i say some where around state college
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Spyder Garage

Default Ryder from Harrisburg...

Sure, State College would be a good spot (the University was put there because it's almost exactly in the gepgraphic center of the state).
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That would be great. We live in Indiana Pa. Let us know if something gets planned!
    Rick------

Spyder Garage

let me know when...the wife and I went to Penn State......we need a visit to the Creamery soon!!!!

Spyder Garage

Sounds good. The Mrs. and I are from Beaver Falls. Let us know. Thanks.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'd like to try to get to this one. Have done some mods that make the Spyder more comfy for longer rides.
    I'd like to suggest we do it on a Saturday and before temps get too crazy hot.
    Coming from the York area!

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

I might be interested depending on when it gets scheduled. I might even leave my husband come along on his 2-wheeler lol! We are from Smithton, PA

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnCat View Post
    I'd like to try to get to this one. Have done some mods that make the Spyder more comfy for longer rides.
    I'd like to suggest we do it on a Saturday and before temps get too crazy hot.
    Coming from the York area!
    Not too far from you York. I'm in Waynesboro

Spyder Garage

Default hello from Indiana

Evening-we're orginally from NW Pa. but out here in the cornfields but your real close to Butcherine's Distributor in Boyers, Pa. He's a retired Navy LCDR. Sorry they don't have any spyder's but good friends of ours. WE got our first street bike and Spyder late last year and took our first long ride to Cuba, Mo. for Spyderfest!!

NavyChiefEd and Chief's Wife Carol
    Good luck rounding up some great riders!! Ohio has a great group we met them in Missouri!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Well it looks like this may be a go. Let's let it simmer for awhile to see how many more want to try and show up. Some of you folks out there start thinking of some dates.

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default We might be able to meet in Pa.

Depending on the date you come up with, we might be able to make it. We are about 4 hrs. from State College.....we live in Central Ny in Homer which is about 25 miles south of Syracuse. We will subscribe to this thread to keep an eye on what you guys come up with.
    Last edited by Spyderjockey; 06-30-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PA get together

Sounds good. Come up with a date. Then we will see if we can make it. Live in Wilkes-Barre. About 2&1/2 hours away. I was on here a while ago but due to medical reasons I let it slide.

Spyder Garage

If the date and time work for me. I'll be there. I'm good most saturday afternoons and all day sundays.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default PA get together

Yes from Johnstown, two spyders, would like to meet some more fans. Post when enough
    interest develops.

Spyder Garage

Well it looks like we are getting some interest in this meet up. I think a weekend may-be on a Saturday would be best. Do we have any folks in the state college area????? We would need a place to meet and hang out. Do we want to do a day thing of just a meet and eat type of day??? Looking for some feed back. . Nothing ever happins fast so how about late summer or early fall ? I'll go on line and see what is in the area. it's been forever since I was in that neck of the woods.

Spyder Garage

Default PA Get together

Could be interested depending on date. From the Poconos - Stroudsburg PA area.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default From Port Allegany, PA and definitely interested.

Hi just going to pick up my 2008 SE5 on Wednesday but looking for some riding partners. Let me know cuz I would definitely be interested.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PA RIDE

Just wondering if you or anyone else has come up with a date and time to meet in state college?
    Starting to get warm here 93 degrees today. Kind of hot to go to state college thru williamsport with all the new concrete they put down.