Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Allan--By the way, in the pics, which Hummer is yours?

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Rick for the info on Wednesday...just looking at the pics of all the cars, motorcycles, and such....looks like a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it just plows me away.....we'll miss wed. and Sat...maybe some day we'll work our way up north.....what is an hours drive.....maybe 2?????

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Thanks Rick for the info on Wednesday...just looking at the pics of all the cars, motorcycles, and such....looks like a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it just plows me away.....we'll miss wed. and Sat...maybe some day we'll work our way up north.....what is an hours drive.....maybe 2?????
    Flamingo,
    Whenever you get the chance Harold& Katrina, Glynn, Wayne & Bille , Twain and Bonnie and myself are usally there. The Cars and Coffee is the first Saturday of the month. Pictures do not give the event any justice. There are so many Vehicles of all types, last month steam powered car made the event.

Rick

Spyder Garage

Default My Hummer

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Allan--By the way, in the pics, which Hummer is yours?

Glynn

Mine is the red wagon, with the home made black hood scoop, that I made years ago. Plus it has big head lights!

My web site for the Hummer is www.redhummer.com but the pages are old due to lack of backups, my host that I had at the time shut down on me and I lost a lot of updates and pictures, mostly just local photos and just a cleaner web site. I will have to get in the mood again rebuild it, but it still gets the point across.

I wish I had the time to walk by all the cars and get photos of them, I missed a lot of them, didn't even see half of the parking lot of them.

Fuelly: I transferred my fuel log to Fuelly.Com and while my last few fuel tanks have been better, my over all average was only 25.1 mpg. This is since day one, June 11, 2011. I managed to get a 29.8 mpg one day, and I double checked that too. I must have been taking it easy that day ! :-) Imagine that!
    Allan M.