Spyder Garage

Default THANKS MOGANG & COWTOWN

What wonderful hosts for a wonderful event. Love every single one of you!

THANK YOU!!!
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Fantastic event. Our first but not our last. Every Spyder Ryder should experience this event! Great ryding, the Mo Gang, Len and his staff and all the Vendors were outstanding! Hats off to the entire community of Cuba and all the surrounding towns. Already made my reservations for next year. I was really lucky to win the rear Elka's on the Passport run. Having them installed tomorrow. Plan to take a leisurely ryde back to Arizona by way of Nebraska, Iowa, SD, Colorado and Utah. Retirement is great and having a Spyder makes it even better.

Spyder Garage

I have attended many rallies. Our BMW club even puts one on, ourselves. Spyderfest is without a doubt among the best I ever attended. Words can't express how grateful we all are to the MO Gang and Cowtown for all their incredible efforts on our behalf. Fantastic event, and fantastic folks that attended. Bless you all!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

It was our first Spyderfest too and we had such a wonderful time...great to see so many Spyders in one place and meet people with the same love. A big Thanks to Len and the entire town of Cuba. I am still craving the barbeque from Mo Hicks!!!!
    God Bless to all and see you next year

Spyder Garage

Thanks MO_GANG for planning such a great event. Our first, and sure it won't be our last. Got some video that I will be posting of a couple rides as soon as I edit out endless minutes of straight roads and get all the twisties and dippy-doos left in.
    It was fanrastic!!!!!

Spyder Garage

The MOGANG folks are the best! I have had the privilege of attending all 3 Spyderfest events and they work their butts off to make the event the best it can be.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    What wonderful hosts for a wonderful event. Love every single one of you!

THANK YOU!!!
    Happy that you had a good time and hope to see you next year!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards