Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Home Check In

Betty Boop and I made it home safe and sound...Lamonster and EddieK boogied on from Nashville when we stopped to let Betty Boop rest a little more before the final push home...

Post up here when you get home!!

Thanks to Lamonster and EddieK for taking extra time on the stops to let Kathy (Batty Boop) rest!!!
    2009 Victory Midnight Cherry Vision
    2011 Can-Am Viper Red Spyder RT-S

Spyder Garage

Default Home again!!

Not a hardvride home to Athens, MI. We trailer our Spyder so the weather was not an issue. I hope every one else gets home safe!!

Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Glad to hear that you and Kathy made it home O.K. It was really foggy in Cuba this morning. My wife and I are back home in Spring Hill KS. We drove thorugh rain most of the way. We were trying out a new Aluma trailer,trailering the RT behind our Ford Edge. This was one tme I was glad that we trailered the bike. It was awesome seeing that many Spyders in one place this weekend.
    TeacherBob

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the great ride. Made it home no problems but now I got to get caught up on that four letter word.

Spyder Garage

It took us an extra hour to get home to Manhattan, KS mostly because we stopped for HOT coffee a couple of times but we made it through the fog and some fairly hard rain and got home and warm. Penny

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

we made it no problems got spinkled on once the whole trip back to texas.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

I'm home Seth just left my place to head back to dirt town.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2
    Happy Spyder Owner

zrc

Got back in around 2 last night, and my tires made it just fine Jack!

But I am still looking to see White's this week, I will let you know how they do on price / service.
    Last edited by zrc; 04-30-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ron and Frenchie got home about 6:30 Sunday night. No problems, only small amount of rain. The cool temps started to make things unpleasant after about 7 hours of riding. Spiderfest was even better this than last, can't wait til next year!

Spyder Garage

Scotty & Nancy arrived home chilly but dry about 10 PM Sunday night. Godspeed to all still on the road.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Some Girl and I got home about 11:30EDT last night...cold and wet! We avoided the rain almost all way because it was staying north of us, but eventually we had to turn north. We didn't get really hard rain, but enough to make it annoying.

Haven't heard from Firefly...Indiana troopers had him the last time we saw him!!! I think they were about to do a strip search!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Lady Macca & I arrived safely today hit the rain but nothing those new Elka's couldnt handle.
    2011 Pearl White RT Limited
    HMT Brake Light, Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Lights, GloRyders, Seal Floorboards, Powerlet 12V, Garage Door Momentary Button, Bump Skid, Elka's Stage 1, Ultimate Sea, Air Wings

Member of the Woodstock Spyder Ryders (Illinois)

Spyder Garage

Default Home again

Carolyn made it home about 1hour ago. Got the spyder off the trailer and now to start unpacking for the summer. Ran into quite heavy rain in Iowa Sunday. Hope everyone on their had good rain gear.

Spyder Garage

Default Aluma trailer interest

Quote Originally Posted by teacherbob View Post
    Joe,
    Glad to hear that you and Kathy made it home O.K. It was really foggy in Cuba this morning. My wife and I are back home in Spring Hill KS. We drove thorugh rain most of the way. We were trying out a new Aluma trailer,trailering the RT behind our Ford Edge. This was one tme I was glad that we trailered the bike. It was awesome seeing that many Spyders in one place this weekend.
    TeacherBob
    We have been looking for a trailer for our Spyder RSS. We would love to know more about your aluma trailer. Can you post a pic and tell us more about it. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Left Cuba at 7:00 am to St. Peters, MO... Took a GREAT scenic ryde thru the August Busch Conservation area near Hwy 94. Dropped wife and Roxy at our friends house and had breakfast. Ran out of gas 1/4 mile before gas station on the outskirts of Farmington... meet with Mr. "Popular Vote " and his group in Sikeston... drove up to Dyersburg, then home!! No failed clutch this year! So it was a GREAT trip!!! Reservations made for next year!! Thanks Cowtown and MO Gang!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bamaryder View Post
    We have been looking for a trailer for our Spyder RSS. We would love to know more about your aluma trailer. Can you post a pic and tell us more about it. Thanks.
    Yeah, +1...If it was the trailer at the Chateau Inn, it's a nice one!!
    2009 Victory Midnight Cherry Vision
    2011 Can-Am Viper Red Spyder RT-S

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Joanie and I made it home safely. Started out Sunday morning in fog so thick that you could cut it with a knife. That lifted after an hour, but we did hit some light mist and then a deluge when we only a few miles from home. Had a blast! One of these years I'd love to enjoy this from a participant point of view instead of being one of the organizers, but I doubt that will ever happen. See you all back here next year!
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Default Made it home

Left Cuba at 930 on Sunday, passed a few Spyders heading East and West on I-44. Had to stop in St. Louis, something about having tickets to the Cardinals v. Brewers game on Sunday. Party suite to boot. Stopped for the night in Murray, TN. The rest of the trip was smooth sailing. I feel for you Lamont, a lot of us have to deal with that four letter word.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Made It Home

Wife and I just got home about 30 minutes ago. For our first trip 1337 miles to Cuba and back. I think we will trailer next year. Had a blast. Everyone super nice. Acccomodations great. Looking forward to next year already. NavyChiefEd and ChiefsWife.

Spyder Garage

Left @ 7:12 Sunday morning and home @ 9:51 Sunday night after 627 miles.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Default Made it home, muddy but dry!

Left Cuba 7:45AM and home in Cincinnati about 5:00PM. Stayed dry the whole trip but the Spyder got pelted with HUGE mudball road debris from the Spyder in front of me. Many of us looked like we took our Spyders off road.
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Where have we been on the Spyder? See below:

Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 in Congac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Home again!

Chas and I got home 1130 this morning. We left 0800 on Sunday and found our way through the fog to I70 and taught the To swim. We made it to Concordia MO and called it due to weather. The front stretched from Cuba all the way to SD so there was no riding out of it. We left this morning about 0730 and enjoyed the drizzle until we pulled into the drive way and......Voila! The sun came out...go figure.

Spyder Garage

butch and paula made it back(wnet into limp mode a bunch again and found out the tuner car tail light bulbs went out randomly and have stocks back in, big thanks to butch for the help with this) and I made it back, jim and I got soaked as did the inlaws. its 67, sunny and calm in dirt town. Was the best spyderfest ever, and of course jim busted his shifting fork on the way back and almost killed me with a highway peg that flew off his bike.

ALWAYS a misadventure.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

I said goodby to Lamonster at the watt's road BP around 6.30, can you believe I made it 140 miles and still had a gallon of gas. I had a great time and look forward to next year.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We went the north route to avoid the bad weather. We are in Grand Junction, CO for the night we had a beautiful ride through the mountains. 500 miles to go.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622