Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Staying the night in Iola, KS, just west of the Missouri border-- will make it to Rolla Mo motel tomorrow afternoon wash the bugs off. Rode the back roads across Kansas and missed the interstates and by-passed Wichata, KS and all the traffic there. will be ready for -fest on Wednesday morning.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We spent last night in El Dorado Ark. Traveled up Hiway 9 to Thayer Mo..... BEAUTIFUL road!!!!! no places to stay in Thayer, so we went to West Plains, MO and are there tonight. Will catch 160 back to 19 to go into Cuba!!!!!! we are about 2 to 3 hrs out!!!!!!! See Y'all there Tomorrow!!!!!!

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We're still here in Troy, MO. Both of us have to put in a full day at work Tuesday and then we're off to Cuba. With any luck we should be there around 7 P.M. Spent the day packing the trailer and rearranging until we finally got it right. Looking forward to seeing everyone. It's finally here!!!
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Made it into Cuba late afternoon. Glad to be out of the rain we hit the last two days.

Spyder Garage

We are in Ozark Mo. At my brothers. Should be in Cuba by noon tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Still home in St. Louis but leaving this morning around 7:00 AM, stopping at Cracker Barrel in Sulivan for breakfast then on to Cowtown to prepare the final, final for all arriving! See you all soon!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    i left CA on Wed. morning, got to Cedar Park Texas on Friday afternoon. (Visited my brothers family) Then left this morning and got as far as Joplin Missouri. Tomorrow I go to Farris Customs`````anyone have his address to his shop in St. James? then on to Cuba

Have had exceptional weather, only last friday got moderate rain/lightning thunder in southwest Texas.
    Don't remember the address, as a matter of fact I tried to find it using GPS once and it did not know the address. As you come into St James from Joplin he is on the left side of the interstate. Get off at the exit turn left and take the outer road in front of McDonalds and follow it back west around 1 mile. I think he is in front of the john deere dealer if it has not moved yet.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    We spent last night in El Dorado Ark. Traveled up Hiway 9 to Thayer Mo..... BEAUTIFUL road!!!!! no places to stay in Thayer, so we went to West Plains, MO and are there tonight. Will catch 160 back to 19 to go into Cuba!!!!!! we are about 2 to 3 hrs out!!!!!!! See Y'all there Tomorrow!!!!!!
    If you are tired of the curves yet you can follow Hwy 63 from West Plains to Rolla then I44 about 10 miles to Cuba. That route is much faster and you would pass thru my hometown and current home of oldtosoon on VRCC site. See you soon!
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Still sitting in Branson reading this thread before I go to work. Two more days. will leave for Cuba early Thurs. morning. Looking forward to meeting new friiends.

Spyder Garage

Anyone traveling through the Kansas City area. I am in Spring Hill ks. South of Kansas City. I will be at the store,PowerSports4Less, Tues , Wed and Thursday. Heading for Cuba on Firday morning. Feel free to stop by and take a break and say HI. We have a really good Bar-B-Q place in town, if you"re hungry. K&M Bar-B-Q-Home of the Killer combo. I have extra bedrooms if you need to spend the night.
    See everyone in Cuba.

Teacherbob

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We made to Cuba via the backroads!!!! and have been hanging out with a great bunch of folks!!!
    gonna be a GREAT week!!!

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Home still!!! Have to work 1/2 day then we are hitting the road!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Leaving this morning

As usual, the dreaded "work week" got in the way but we're pulling out around 9 and should be in Cuba around 4. Of course, that allows for the rain showers we are currently experiencing but if they don't get any heavier, should be an okay ride. Lots of warm clothes and rain gear and we're good to go! See you all soon!

Diana