Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum....yer right, that ain't red, but it sure is sharp!
    '09 SM5, Hindle pipe, K&N, sport rack, backrest, Givi shield EVO swaybar, Symtec grip heaters, Spyderpops belt guard....some other stuff.

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it,
    Be afraid of the one saying 'To Whom it May Concern'!

Spyder Garage

Great looking Spyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My GF is embroidering a seat cover for my RS which reads "You toucha my Spyder....I breaka you face".

Spyder Garage

Congrats on your New RSS!!!

Did you pick up the Matte Black Cowl?
    I wanted to get one with the Nutron Green and Matte black, however it was not avail. My dealer sold us on the 100% Matte Black one.

Can you please post a pic with the Cowl on as I would Love to see it!

Great color choice! It was that or the Green for us. :>

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    what Teddy had me put on his Red SledWorks for US
    Where did you get that sticker?
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Paisley View Post
    Congrats on your New RSS!!!

Did you pick up the Matte Black Cowl?
    I wanted to get one with the Nutron Green and Matte black, however it was not avail. My dealer sold us on the 100% Matte Black one.

Can you please post a pic with the Cowl on as I would Love to see it!

Great color choice! It was that or the Green for us. :>
    yes i did order the matte black cowl -- as soon as i get it this week i will take pics for sure.
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arr MiHardies View Post
    Where did you get that sticker?
    here is the one on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Funny-Can-Am...item2a07e0f64b
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dwanton View Post

Don't forget our Spyderlovers site administrator sells these: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-ready-to-ship
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Welcome to World!!! I often take rides down to Smithville with my fried who also has a Spyder. I know of a few NJ Spydee owners but we seem to be at all corners of the state. I travel to New Hope alot also. A few days ago the was a post about us Jersey Spydee riders.
    even though some posts are old you can still pick up alot of helpful tips. Maybe we run into each other some weekend around Smithville!
    Very Happy Owner!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xraypat View Post
    Welcome to World!!! I often take rides down to Smithville with my fried who also has a Spyder. I know of a few NJ Spydee owners but we seem to be at all corners of the state. I travel to New Hope alot also. A few days ago the was a post about us Jersey Spydee riders.
    even though some posts are old you can still pick up alot of helpful tips. Maybe we run into each other some weekend around Smithville!
    The smithville bakery has awesome breakfast menu -- my friends wife is the head baker their. its also nice just to walk around in the little shops for junk. only time i get there is an early morning like 8am with the family on saturday or sundays.

any tip is a good tip -- old or new --

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

you will enjoy your spyder have fun

Spyder Garage

& Welcome to all things Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default welcome dave

beautiful bike. lots of ''JERSEY BOYZ '' around here to hang with
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    beautiful bike. lots of ''JERSEY BOYZ '' around here to hang with
    thank you

i think the Jersey boyz are spread through out the state . few and far between i guess .

need one of those maps on the forum for all members to click their location and others can see where all the spyders are.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Don't forget our Spyderlovers site administrator sells these: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-ready-to-ship
    I know. I just like the guy getting beat with a stick. More indicative of what might happen.

Spyder Garage

Nice looking Spyder. I know you will enjoy it. Welcome!

Spyder Garage

yes i did order the matte black cowl -- as soon as i get it this week i will take pics for sure.

Nice!

My dealer here in Toronto said that the BackRest was on backorder. Were you able to get the SportsRack/Backrest in Matte black as well?

Were the kids hoping on it while in the Lot at your work or around town?
    I can somewhat expect it in the lot vs. the street (They may think it's a Demo spyder or something?)

Congrats again!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Paisley View Post
    Nice!

My dealer here in Toronto said that the BackRest was on backorder. Were you able to get the SportsRack/Backrest in Matte black as well?

Were the kids hoping on it while in the Lot at your work or around town?
    I can somewhat expect it in the lot vs. the street (They may think it's a Demo spyder or something?)

Congrats again!!
    Yes I did get the backrest in the matte black also - only ordered , not in my hands yet .

The kid in my pictures is my son - he ran out of the house and right on the machine as soon as he saw me in the driveway with it. The people sitting on it at my work were adults and should have more respect for other peoples property.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

So I did a little research on NJ Spyder owners and I wish I had a map of NJ
    to plot where some of us live

North: Montville, Wayne, Totawa, Lincoln Park, Clifton, Guttenburg,

Central:
    Jackson, Toms River, Neptune City, Manalapan, Keansburg, Whiting, Bayville, PointPleasant,

South:
    Cape May Ct., Delanco, Mays Landing, Villias, Absecon, Wenonah, Woodbury, Wrightstown, Waretown,
    Very Happy Owner!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xraypat View Post
    So I did a little research on NJ Spyder owners and I wish I had a map of NJ
    to plot where some of us live

North: Montville, Wayne, Totawa, Lincoln Park, Clifton, Guttenburg,

Central:
    Jackson, Toms River, Neptune City, Manalapan, Keansburg, Whiting, Bayville, PointPleasant,

South:
    Cape May Ct., Delanco, Mays Landing, Villias, Absecon, Wenonah, Woodbury, Wrightstown, Waretown,

Wow - great work !

So there is 23 spyders in NJ - that not too many - but like I said , spread out

Spyder Garage

Check the BRP owners site. Will give you a map of owners who registered.

Spyder Garage

on your purchase.

RE: people who test sit your bike without permission--they are certainly not to smart. I do like the idea of the D'ont touch my Spyder sticker.

RE: handling etc: there is a 250-500 mile learning curve. It took me almost a thousand miles of Spyder rydeing to get to the point where I was really comfortable with the handling characteristics of the . I had driven 2 wheelers for over 40 years.

I suggest trying some parking lot driving using the exercises from the manual.

Then slower scenic roads with lots of curves. Sticking to speed as posted or 5 + posted. The curves will help you get your learning in quickly.

Then on to highway speeds.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    on your purchase.

RE: handling etc: there is a 250-500 mile learning curve. It took me almost a thousand miles of Spyder rydeing to get to the point where I was really comfortable with the handling characteristics of the . I had driven 2 wheelers for over 40 years.
    i hear you -- i been on street bikes for 20+ years and still would be if it was for a pair of bad knees . but after alittle over 200 miles on my spyder i am really liking my decision .

the spyder is alot more relaxing ride -- you dont really have to worry as much about rocks , sand , small potholes , bad road repairs -- you just ride right through them.

and the wind swirlds around you , not pounding you straight in on your chest. you dont get that early season neck sorness of getting use to the wind pulling your head back.

not sure whether or not i am going to switch to a half helmet or not yet .. just feel safer with the full -- plus headsets are nice to listen to music and talk on the phone while out and about .

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

i hear you -- i been on street bikes for 20+ years and still would be if it was for a pair of bad knees . but after alittle over 200 miles on my spyder i am really liking my decision .

the spyder is alot more relaxing ride -- you dont really have to worry as much about rocks , sand , small potholes , bad road repairs -- you just ride right through them.

and the wind swirlds around you , not pounding you straight in on your chest. you dont get that early season neck sorness of getting use to the wind pulling your head back.

not sure whether or not i am going to switch to a half helmet or not yet .. just feel safer with the full -- plus headsets are nice to listen to music and talk on the phone while out and about .

Exactly

I, too, like the full helmet for same reasons.