Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile Wildwood Springs Lodge: SpyderFest Gala Dinner

Wildwood Springs Lodge is happy to be hosting the Gala Dinner for the Spyderfest event on Thursday
    April 26th. Don't forget to make your reservations for the dinner, seats are starting to fill up.
    We also have rooms left at the lodge. We have 6 private downstairs room and plenty of upstairs
    rooms as well. Check out our website www.wildwoodspringslodge.com or give us a call at
    573-775-2400 for any further information or bookings. Also check out www.exploresteelville.com
    to see all other lodging, food and things to do in and around Steelville. Hope to see you soon

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

what r u serving that night please tell. thanks

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    what r u serving that night please tell. thanks
    Glad to see you guys on the forms, going to be a great event at your place, I have a feeling this will be one of lamonts favorit places, very cool place set in a rustic old world feel with a ton of charm, can't wait to see it pack out with spyders. Good food, some fun music with lots of friends..... Remember open mic night

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wildwood1922 View Post
    Wildwood Springs Lodge is happy to be hosting the Gala Dinner for the Spyderfest event on Thursday
    April 26th. Don't forget to make your reservations for the dinner, seats are starting to fill up.
    We also have rooms left at the lodge. We have 6 private downstairs room and plenty of upstairs
    rooms as well. Check out our website www.wildwoodspringslodge.com or give us a call at
    573-775-2400 for any further information or bookings. Also check out www.exploresteelville.com
    to see all other lodging, food and things to do in and around Steelville. Hope to see you soon
    What time does it start? how do I go on line to get myself a chair at the table? Thanks for the info. ThreeFeet(Sharon Mackey)

Spyder Garage

what is being served?????? is this some kind of secret that can't be told sorry i'm a very picky eater just ask my wife.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

what is being served?????? is this some kind of secret that can't be told sorry i'm a very picky eater just ask my wife.
    They aren't on the forum that often I don't think. Seriously, just give them a call. I am sure they can fill you in. The number is in the first post.

pitbull

I requested grilled possum......

Spyder Garage

Just looked at their web site and found nothing to set or make reservations....Glad they posted this as I'm sure MOST of us just assumed it was a show up and dine type deal...Now time to make a call to get a seat for Betty Boop and myself!!
    2009 Victory Midnight Cherry Vision
    2011 Can-Am Viper Red Spyder RT-S

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joe schmoe View Post
    Just looked at their web site and found nothing to set or make reservations....Glad they posted this as I'm sure MOST of us just assumed it was a show up and dine type deal...Now time to make a call to get a seat for Betty Boop and myself!!
    Log onto their site (www.wildwoodspringslodge.com); open Spyderfest ad near bottom of the page; Click on "Book Thursday Night Meal" and there you go. They give us the option of 5 sittings starting at 5:30 and every half hour thereafter till 7 p.m.

There is no detail on what is being served, but I have to think that we are looking at some sort of buffet with an assortment of food. Just a hunch on my part and maybe someone local can elaborate further on the menu.

Spyder Garage

i just went to that website it says 22p.p. i thought with the reg it was free am i not understanding something?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is NOT one of the SpyderFest sponsored meals. See the SpyderFest Schedule for the sponsored meals.

Spyder Garage

it says it is Opening Dinner!
    (Event Sponsored Meal)
    See you at the Historic Wagon Wheel Inn located on Route 66!
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 04-21-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Gala Dinner

I heard that they were serving Chitterlings (Chitlins) and Grits

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

it says it is Opening Dinner!
    (Event Sponsored Meal)
    See you at the Historic Wagon Wheel Inn located on Route 66!
    Scooter,

Don't get me confused. READ the days/dates for each. Opening Dinner (sponsored) is at the WAGONWHEEL (not Wildwood Lodge) on Wednesday.

The Wildwood Lodge Gala (Thursday evening) is not 'sponsored'. It is a local that is stepping up to accommodating potentially 500+ guests. Hence the regulated seating. And as previously stated, suspect buffet so there should be something for everybody.

Spyder Garage

yes your right i guess the words come into play here. so sorry my error.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

i just went to that website it says 22p.p. i thought with the reg it was free am i not understanding something?
    Scooter. The official site is www.spyderfest.com that event schedule is the one you should use for planning purposes. The wildwood dinner was originally going to be the opening dinner, but we changed that to keep everyone in Cuba the first evening. So we changed it, but it took a while to get changed on the Wildwood site. I believe they have now changed their site. But for any "official" times please be sure to look at www.spyderfest.com that is the only site we have full control of.