Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Central Arkansas Spyder Ride, May 19, 2012

Greetings everyone,

Our last Spyder ride was just about perfect. The day was outstanding weather wise and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. Highway 7 is a great Spyder destination. We had 10 bikes with some riding double so we had 16 riders.

Harvey (Spyderpops) did a great job planning and leading the ride. We had lunch in Russellville and then proceeded on to Petit Jean mountain. A good time was had by all.

Terry won the "iron butt" award. He left Jonesboro about 5:30 AM and said it was a little cool at that time of the morning but the trip made it all worthwhile.

Thanks to the Bradford Marine dealership in Hot Springs for their hospitality of coffee and donuts.

Our next Spyder ride will be May 19, 2012.

We will leave Bradford Marine in North Little Rock at 9:30 AM. Please make sure you are full of fuel before we leave.

We will ride through the country to Conway where we will get on Interstate 40 West to Morrilton.

At Morrilton, we will hit highway 9 North to Mountain View. This is some of the most scenic area in our state.

We will lunch just North of Mountain View at a catfish restaurant on the river.

After lunch, we will take highway 5 South back to Little Rock.

Hope to see all of you on the 19th. Please call with any questions.

Chuck
    501-804-0639

Spyder Garage

I want to try to make this one! Right now I and wife are planing to be there
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    I want to try to make this one! Right now I and wife are planing to be there
    Looking forward to seeing you on the ride. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate.

Chuckster

Spyder Garage

Hate to miss this one out! Had a GREAT time last time in September. But we will be rYding down to Destin...

Have fun and stay safe!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Central Arkansas Spyder Ride, May 19, 2012

Once again a ride is planned on a week end that I will be working !!! Someday everything will line up just right for me. Have a great time.

Ralph
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am going to try and make it, if not all of it maybe meet you guys up around Mt View at least. Got a few things that I wont know about for sure until last minute, so cant commit yet.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I will be there bright and early! Given enough caffeine I might even shine! See you Saturday!

Spyder Garage

There may be another bike tagging along, my friend and his wife. If he do not stay out all night frog gigging
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Vero Beach, Fl Ryde

Ralph, sorry you missed out again, when my wife and I come up in late October we need to get together for a ryde... I will check here on the forum to see if anyone else can join us. We will be trailering our Spyder to the village and look forward to ryding on our visit. I took a ryde yesterday with 10 other Spyders down to Vero Beach. total of 225 miles. attached pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    Once again a ride is planned on a week end that I will be working !!! Someday everything will line up just right for me. Have a great time.

Ralph
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures from Saturday's ride

It was good to see everyone!
    Here's a link to my FB page with some pictures from the day...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=f98293f479