Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RIDING THE BIG ISLAND

Aloha
    Finally got home and the riding is great. See the General Post for my shipping problems.
    Will start to post pictures...as soon as I figure out how.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, WHAT A RIDE"!!! Doing it on a 2010 SE5...With lots of goodies

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAUBOY View Post
    Will start to post pictures...as soon as I figure out how.
    It is a forum rule that anyone riding in Hawaii "must" post pictures and video of every ride they go on.
    2011 RTS SM5

Spyder Garage

So have you been doing all of your maintenance yourself?

Spyder Garage

Have something cool for me when you drive to the southernmost bar in the US. I can't remember the name--but had a cool one there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default May 2, and riding.

The Southernmost bar in the US is Shakas. It's in Na alehu, about 30 min S of me.
    Non of the dealers on the Island (Harley, Honda) will touch the Spyder and have had no contact from Can Am re service/dealership. Can Am has started advertising the Spyder on HI tv...A good sign?
    Still trying to post a pic...must be too big. Mounted a GoPro on my mirror and the video is unreal...clear, crisp. Wish I could figure out how to input sound while riding. Rains every ride...a little. Brought over 1 piece rain suits and sometimes not worth stopping to put on...other times it turns out to be a life saver.

Posted an update on my Motorcycle Movers/Pasha trouble on the General Forum
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, WHAT A RIDE"!!! Doing it on a 2010 SE5...With lots of goodies

Spyder Garage

If I had the money, I would purchase a boatload of Spyders and set up a rental business on the islands for the Spyders. Especially Kuaii.

Spyder Garage

I get the Maui Concession

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red