Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SHIPPING PROBLEMS

Finally got to Hawaii...Big Island. Had the bike picked up in Glendal AZ by Motorcycle Moving (based in Florida). Milks Transport was the trucker. Trucked the bike to San Diego and delivered to Pasha for shipping to Hawaii. Bike was like new except for 3 minor scratches on fender and muffler.

Picked up bike in Hilo Hawaii. Smashed lic plate light, scuffed seat, shoe scuffs on saddlebags and trunk, scratched windshield, seat pulled away from body on left side (attempt to get to gas cap?) and 6 extra miles on bike...tank empty.

Pasha says bike received with broken light. No money yet for parts or repairs...what are the mile worth? Photos, bills and estimates already sent to everyone.

Other than that things are great riding in Hawaii...have needed rain gear at least once on every ride...small price to pay. Can't go anywhere without someone wanting their picture with the bike. 2010 RS, pearl white with Corbin bags and trunk.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, WHAT A RIDE"!!! Doing it on a 2010 SE5...With lots of goodies

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Shippers...
    But I'm glad to hear that things are cool in the 50th State as far as riding goes!
    Please let us know if anybody confesses to the damage and pays for the damage... Good Luck!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

That sucks, at least your ripping it up and having fun. It does seem that you spider got ferris bueller'ed. Hope all is made right.

Spyder Garage

Any hopes of figuring out if the damage was pasha? I was planning on using them, but I'm already in SD.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I hope they confess, but I would doubt it ... I hope they do !!!! And as far as riding in Hawaii .. I have a few words for you ;P ha ha ha Im JEALOUS !!! Nothing obscene just jealous

Custom stock height carbon fiber wind screen
    Lamonster " custom" Spyder trunk decal
    Tricled Super white mini bulbs
    Tricled Cat eyes
    Spyderpops missing belt guard
    Custom Spyder Decals
    Carbon wheels
    PHANTOM * many other mods done *
    *Member of the Woodstock spyder ryders *

Spyder Garage

Let us know if you recover any damage costs. What island are you on?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red