Spyder Garage

Default Unbelievable music

I know some of you guys like good classic rock and blues. Last Wednesday I went to Johnnie Brown's on Atlantic Blvd. in Delray Beach and watched a trio named The Flyers. I have to tell you this was the most amazing performance I've watched and also the one I've most enjoyed. We a had a table facing the band and drank and ate while watching. It was loud, but it was so good I didn't want to talk, just listen.
    The lead guitar is a 27 y/o fellow named Patrick Farinas and he's plainly amazing, best I've ever seen, this guy can run circles around most of the big name guitar players. Played Zeppelin, Vaughn, Clapton, Hendrix, King, and the rest, to perfection!!! Plainly fckng amazing.
    This venue is popular with two wheelers, but it'd be nice to Spyder crash it sometime. We can get a group together on a Wednesday to go listen to great R&R.
    Who's game?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1334927915.522343.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

I'm in!!! I will be back in town on wed morning... Let me know @ what time you want to meet @ Johnnie.. Have a great weekend..
    Sent from the admirals club in bogota with a huuuuge hungover (will not drink aguardiente again!!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default delray

Amigos- (El Diablo Road Roap Gringo) here, if i can get back in time from my flight ill be in, If not can we meet up THursday as well?

EDRRG-DMB

Quote Originally Posted by Spy+ View Post
    I'm in!!! I will be back in town on wed morning... Let me know @ what time you want to meet @ Johnnie.. Have a great weekend..
    Sent from the admirals club in bogota with a huuuuge hungover (will not drink aguardiente again!!)